Smokescreen smiled, 

"So, how do you feel about going back to your home?"

Mazikeen slumped in her seat as she sighed, 

"I am in no way shape or form ready to see my mother again,"

"Why not?"

Mazikeen looked away from him and looked at her hands, 

"Well, the last time I saw her, she disowned me...then I left Phoenix there by mistake so I went back and she apologized and said she wants to try again with our relationship. Jazz talked to her after she disowned me, he and Mikaela followed Arcee and me to that house-"

"Why call it a house if it is your home?"

Mazikeen smiled and patted his shoulder, 

"Just because you grew up somewhere does not make it your home. Your home is with the people you love and care about. Will, Epps, Fig, and Eddie are my home away from that house, and so is Aura. You haven't met Fig, but he is a great guy. Maybe I'll bring you with me the next time I visit him,"

"You have visited him?"

Mazikeen winked at him, 

"Once, I flew all the way over there one night when Jazz was away on a mission. Don't snitch,"

Smokescreen raised his hands, 

"I am no snitch, your honor,"

Mazikeen laughed and smiled at him, 

"Good, now. Do you have any other questions?"

Smokescreen looked at her closely, 

"Why do you care about us? Why bother? We are not from here, and yet you still care about us, you defend all of us more than any other human, why?"

Mazikeen chuckled and smiled at him softly, 

"Well, because everyone has a right to live. You guys just want to go home, you want to save your planet Cybertron, and I want to help as much as I can. The Autobots saved us in Mission City, sure I shoved the All Spark Cube into Megatron, but without you guys there, my baby brother would have been squished, so many more people would have been killed. I think we owe you, and I know a shit ton of people that work with us at NEST feel the same. You guys are just like us, just bigger and made out of metal. I sure as hell would like some alien to help save my planet if I was in your shoes."

Smokescreen smiled at her, 

"You sure are something else, Comet,"

Mazikeen tilted her head, 

"Comet?"

Smokescreen smiled proudly and nodded, 

"Yep! I think it's fitting, you always stick out in crowds and you have a hard punch. Plus! I wanted to be original and everyone has their own version of your name other than your squad, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. I am not even touching the nickname Aero cuz I think Sunstreaker and Sideswipe would offline me,"

Mazikeen laughed, 

"Then don't tell them I told someone else that was my name a few years ago,"

Smokescreen laughed, 

"I won't,"

They joked more throughout the hours. Then they stopped outside of her house. Mazikeen sighed and put her hand on the doorknob,

"You okay?"

Mazikeen glanced over at Smokescreen's holo-form, 

"Yeah...I am,"

Smokescreen smirked and got out, 

"Let's go then. I want to meet Bumblebee again!"

Mazikeen laughed, 

"You met him before?"

Smokescreen nodded, 

"Yeah, I forgot to mention, we were friends during the war and fought together a bunch of times,"

Mazikeen chuckled, 

"You two are similar, so yeah, I see that,"

Smokescreen smirked, 

"I'll take that as a compliment,"

Mazikeen rolled her eyes, 

"Let's just go...Axel,"

Smokescreen chuckled, 

"You should still call me that to confuse everyone back at the base,"

Mazikeen laughed, 

"Oh, I definitely will. Much better than Smokes,"

Smokescreen nodded, 

"Agreed,"

He grabbed Mazikeen's hand and held it tightly, 

"Come on, lead the way,"

"Why are you holding my hand?"

Smokescreen shrugged, 

"I searched and saw that it was a good way to show support,"

Mazikeen chuckled and squeezed it, 

"Yes, it is, thank you,"

Smokescreen winked at her, 

"Anything for you,"

Mazikeen laughed, 

"Let's just go, second time bringing an Autobot home to my parents!"

Smokescreen smirked, 

"Second is the best,"

Mazikeen laughed, 

"Don't let Jazz hear you,"

Smokescreen winced, 

"Oh yeah, don't tell him,"

Mazikeen winked at him, 

"You don't snitch, and I won't snitch,"

Smokescreen laughed, 

"Deal,"