Newest Recruits & Old Friends

Will and Epps stood on the platform as they watched the crowd of soldiers file in around the cars. Will glanced at Epps, 

"Where is Mynx?"

Epps sighed, 

"Look at them. Which two are missing?"

Will glanced at the Autobots and sighed, 

"The terrible twos,"

Epps nodded, 

"Yep, which means she will make quite the entrance when we radio her,"

Will chuckled, 

"At least it will be out in the open,"

Epps nodded. Will clasped his hands behind his back as he approached the platform. Everyone stood at attention when they noticed him, 

"At ease, soldiers. You are here because you were chosen. You are the best of the best where you were stationed before this. What you are about to see is confidential, which means no telling your family or friends. I was going to wait for their liaison, but she is currently preoccupied at the moment. My name is Commander William Lennox, this is Captain Robert Epps. The other Captain you will soon meet is Captain Mazikeen Witwicky, and she is also the Liaison for a special group that we are tasked with working together. Now, any questions before we continue?"

No one stepped forward. Epps smirked, 

"Soldiers-"

Mazikeen flew in with Phoenix, and everyone gasped as they stared at her. She landed below Will and Epps, right by the crowd of recruits. 

When she stood up, Phoenix went back into her device, 

"Hello, I'm Captain Maze Witwicky. I am the Liaison between humans and Autobots,"

Will sighed and brought his face down to his hands, 

"Of course,"

Epps chuckled, and Mazikeen smirked at the soldiers, 

"Any questions?"

One guy stepped forward, 

"What are Autobots?"

Mazikeen smiled brightly at him, 

"I'm glad you asked. Come on out, guys!"

That was when the Autobots all transformed, and gasps were heard from everyone. Mazikeen smiled as she glanced at Jazz before going for her two brothers. She climbed onto Sunstreaker's servo and was promptly placed on his shoulder as everyone stared in shock, 

"So, these are the Autobots. They are from a planet called Cybertron. If you ever have any issues with any of them, you come to me before anyone else. You can also ask me if you want to know anything about them. We are working together with them against Cybertronians that are morally wrong, they are called Decepticons, led by Megatron. If you did not hear about Egypt, they are what caused all that damage. You will be set up into squads. Commander Lennox is in charge of setting up the squads, and I am in charge of setting you up with an Autobot buddy. I will warn you guys right now. Do NOT approach two Autobots by the name Mudflap and Skids, they are trouble makers and a pain in my ass sometimes, if they start fighting against each other just come find me or find someone who can find me."