The lift door opened and everyone greeted him.

An employee said to Tanjiro."good morning boss!"

"Morning Sabito" Said Tanjiro and entered his cabin.

Tanjiro thought to himself "I have many meetings to attend its going to be a tiring day I wonder what Zenitsu must be doing?"

_______________

Zenitsu's POV

Today is the day! I'm being promoted as a higher officer! I'm soooooo happy! I just want to Shinazugawa sama's face. hehe! I entered the headquarters everyone saluted me this feels so good!

wait were is sanemi senpai?

There he is!

"Congratulations Zenitsu" said a black haired man

Zenitsu smiled and said "thank you genya!"

"should we start with the investigation?" asked Genya.

"yes there should not be any delay these mafias are getting out of hands" Zenitsu said being serious.

"where is Mr. Uzui ?" asked Zenitsu.

"seems like he is late" Genya said.

Zenitsu said "fine take out the paper works and pictures let me go through all these again.

______________

Kamado's Office

"I will look forward in your in your response Mr. Kagaya" said Tanjiro.

"I'm okay with this deal Kamado! I agree your employees thoughts are always creative and beneficial" said kagaya.

"Thank you for your compliment me and my employees will definitely make this project a great success" said Tanjiro.

"Thank you for your time. I will be leaving" said Kagaya

Both the CEO's shook their hands together in agreement. Kagaya left with his employees and secretary.

"I'm tired" Said a orange and yellow haired guy.

"It was rengoku san! I was tired from his questions" said a blue haired man.

"well he need to ask questions it's his rights well congrats we got the deal" said Tanjiro.

"he is right Muichiro" said Sabito

"fine!" said Mui.

"Mitting Dismissed" said Tanjiro and left towards his cabin.

Tanjiro sat on his chair and started working on his laptop. Suddenly the door burst open

Tanjiro said "its rude to-"

Cutting of his words a female rose her voice and spoke "Kamado Tanjiro! I will never forgive you! you killed my sister!"

Tanjiro's eyes widened and thought "why is she here a-after 2 years? what does she want?"

Tanjiro questioned"why are you here tsuyuri kanao?"

"I'm just here to warn you! just be ready to face the consequences!" Kanao shouted and left slamming the door hard.

Tanjiro sat blank his mind wasn't working questions were arising in his mind.

why was she here? after destroying my life!? what she going to do now? Tanjiro Thought to himself.

The door knocked

"Come in" said Tanjiro.

"Im so sorry Boss the lady just ran without anyone's permission and came into your cabin I'm so sorry" said Muichiro.

"I don't want this again!" Tanjiro said.

Muichiro bowed down and left.

_______________

11:43 pm
Kamado Industries
Tanjiro's POV

I'm tired! should I leave early? I think I should or else I'll be found drunk again and it's bad for my reputation...(sigh). I picked up my car keys and in my car and starting driving.

Should I speed up? the road its empty it's only my car....I think I'll reach home fast...I increased my speed. I opened my car's window the breeze is cool its refreshing my mind WAIT!

A truck was coming from the opposite direction in the same way if Tanjiro's car he rotated his staring wheel but his car crashed with the truck. He met with an accident

My head! its- (fainted)

_________________________________________

Author's Note

So....a new Tankana story! I hope you all will enjoy it and add this into you reading list. thank you!! ^_^