Brozone in: brozone's back

Start from the beginning

One fan in the video cheered so loud that they fell over onto the ground.

Both: Out!
Another clip soon started to play as it showed Velvet and Veneer now dancing on a glowing floor, back in their regular appearance, at what appeared to be a nightclub, and their clothes were glowing so bright that it made them shine like stars.

Velvet: I just keep on workin', lurkin', smirkin', when they think that I'm peakin'!

Veneer: Never peakin'!

A new clip showed a sparkly background that resembled a disco ball, and black silhouettes of the pair dancing together while their voices were heard singing.

Both: All my greatest, it doesn't come for free (Velvet: Ooh-ooh!)! All my talent, it doesn't grow on trees!
Take a breather (Velvet: Yeah!), then take it all away!

Then, their silhouettes got light shined onto them, with Venner and Velvet both posing; while Veneer was on one knee, doing a kneeling pose, Velvet was standing, posing as if she had a microphone in her hand and was singing into it.

Velvet: If the top is where you wanna stay!
A new clip then showed the pair sitting on golden thrones, being carried by a group of servants that all looked like red versions of Veneer, but without the pompadour hairdo, while the twins sang.

Both: You gotta work hard to make it look it easy! You gotta live fast to keep makin' that money Velvet: Ooh!)! If you want to be as famous as me, you gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work!

Then, they both leaped down from their thrones, crossed their arms, and posed again.

Velvet: Watch me work!

Another clip began to play, where Velvet and Veneer both rode down a silver twisty slide hefore divino into a nool of aold coins and diamonds

Velvet: Watch me work!

The up-close shot of Velvet then faded into real-life, where the real Velvet and Veneer, who had sat down in the chairs where they were being interviewed by a fellow teenager who wore neon baggy clothing, rainbow dreadlock-like hair that went straight down his face and almost covered his eyes, and a lamp-shade shaped hat on his head.

The proud girl commented as she settled in, "So, what do you want to know? I'm practically an open book."

"Wide open; we're gaping novels," Veneer added excitedly.

The person who interviewed them first asked, "Ok, well, who are some of your biggest influences"?

Veneer answered first, saying in response, "Honestly, Vel's always been my biggest inspiration," while Velvet soaked in the glory and praise.

She then answered, "My biggest inspiration? Hmmm, l'd have to go with...also me."

Veneer didn't seem to ben even bothered by the answer at all; of course...that was what people saw on the surface.

But underneath, part of him did feel a little offended that his sister didn't think he was as much if an influence on her as she as on him, and when he says she has influenced him to be who he is now, she has REALLY influenced him, which was good...for the
most part.

The interviewer then declared to the viewers at home, "Well, one thing's for sure, after two months on the scene, the superstar duo will receive the prestigious Lifer Award"!

An image of the trophy showed on the TV, showing a beautiful rainbow-painted colorful shaped-patterned crown with red crystals on its inside that surrounded a gold trophy.

The interviewer stuck his head out, adding in, "That's celebrating a lifetime of achievements."

A new clip showed Velvet and Veneer greeting fans, with the interviewer saying, "Be sure to catch their performance this weekend at the Rage Dome," before a picture of the Rage Dome showed; it was a gigantic, octahedral, purple jewel-like building.