I kissed my boy's cold forehead, I slowly stood up barely feeling my legs and made my way to the door using the wall to walk because I was too weak to move my body. I put my hand over my mouth to stop the sobs from coming out but I couldn't, I slid down the wall dropping to the floor feeling my chest rip apart in agony, from the loss of my child.

I felt Nina's hands touch my shoulders, she wrapped her arms around me and sat down next to me holding me close to her chest.

My little boy...

My son..

How dare they target a child, MY child...

"That's our boy Nina...our little boy.." I cried holding on into her bloody shirt, smelling the last bits of our son's scent. Nina kissed the top of my head, and brushed my hair out of my face.

"I need you to kill every single one of those mutts...I need them gone Dalida." She demanded, she grabbed my face and made me look at her face. Her eyes filled with sorrow and hatred, all she wanted was to avenge our child.

"You hear me? You're a Falcon, you have Falcon blood running through you, Lilith's blood. And what would she do?" She asked softly, I wiped my tears and stood up pulling her with me, her hands still on my face.

"We kill every single soul that hurt our family" I whispered, she nodded and leaned to kiss me.

"We destroy them, Dalida. We make them suffer, just like they did to our little boy. They left him to die, to bleed..." She said in a shaky voice, I kissed her hands and pulled away from my wife. I didn't have anything else to say to her, I didn't have anything else to think about.

I don't care who's responsible, who did this or who planned the attack. Every soul with a beating heart was going to be gone, I'm gonna kill every last one of those mutts.

I grabbed my coat and keys and sprinted to my car barely able to see in front of me from my tears, I got in the car and drove towards Vivienne's place. I grabbed my phone and dialed an old friend's number, she was a woman who Lilith trusted so much, a noble vampire who Lilith made responsible over the northern territory.

"Bonsoir Dalida" her raspy voice was heard in the car, I was driving so fast not caring if I'll hit the sidewalk, a pedestrian or another car.

"Adele.." I whispered hearing my voice crack, I quickly wiped my tears to see the road better.

"Dal? What's going on?" I could hear the worry in Adele's voice,

"They killed my kid, Adele. They took my son from me.." I couldn't stop crying, I still couldn't believe what's happening to me.

"I need...you to be her by tomorrow morning. Bring your men, bring everyone, I'm killing all these fuckin mutts..."

"Dalida, I need you to stop the car first okay? Before you flip the damn thing" I shook my head no as if she could see me and pressed on the gas, Vivienne's house wasn't far from here anyway.

"Tomorrow, Lilith's mansion." I hang up and parked the car in the huge driveway with a loud screeching sound. I jumped out of the car and ran inside the house.

"Vivienne!" I yelled, I dashed up the stairs into Lilith's office and started looking through the documents, I gave her a map for the forest and Doug's territory. I found it when I was searching for information about him.

"Dal? What's going on? What happened?" Lola said from the door, she had the wolf pup in her arms.

"They...killed him, Lola. My son.."

"They slit his throat and left him to die at my door step, my kid Lola..my fuckin kid!" Where's that damn thing, I threw papers everywhere until I found the map I was looking for.

"Adrian?" I heard Vivienne's voice, she looked tired like she's been crying and she hasn't been feeding at all.

"Adele will come tomorrow, I have to call Jonathan as well...I'm killing them into extinction." My eyes looked up to find Lola's,

"Hide your girl because when war breaks..." I stood up straight and walked closer to Lola and put my hand on her shoulder,

"...I won't show mercy my friend, I'm giving you time to leave with Sam and your pup, so please go far, far away from here Lola..." Before she can think of an answer, I left the room with one single thing in my head.

Revenge.

********************************************
This is not the thing I told you you're gonna like last chapter.

Muah

-S