samanthakerr20: ❤️

alexscott2: ❤️❤️ sending you all so much love at this time ❤️❤️

racheldaly3: Love you so much ❤️ sending you and your beautiful family all my love in the world xxxxxx here with you for everything

daniellevddonk: ❤️

arsenalwfc: We're all thinking of you and your family, Y/n❤️

niamhcharles17: Thinking of you all ❤️❤️❤️

stephcatley: Love you so much my Y/n ❤️

katie_mccabe11: Love you so so much ❤️❤️❤️

stanwaygeorgia: Sending so much love ❤️

leahwilliamsonn: Love you all the world ❤️❤️❤️

Yourphone is blowing up with messages of support from everyone, you decide to turnyour phone off because it's all getting too much.

You get out of bed without saying anything, you go sit on the porch, in front of the house and sit there. Leah follows you a couple minutes later and comes sitting next to you.

Y/n: My mom loved you.

Leah: For real?

Y/n: Among all the girls that I dated, you were her favourite one. She spoke to my dad about you all the time.

Leah: She did?

Y/n: Yeah, she did.

Leah kisses you. Suddenly, you see a car park in front of your house. Three girls come out of the car, and walk towards you.

Viv: Hey...

Laura: How are you?

Beth: We've got you, kid, always.

Y/n: I know... The funeral is next Wednesday, but we are playing so... I don't know what to do...

Leah: What do you want to do, babe?

Y/n: I want to play, but I can't miss her funeral.

Viv: Whatever you decide, we will be right behind you.

The girls stay for a couple hours more, stay for dinner, then the girls leave. Before you get to bed, Jana holds you on.

Jana: Can I talk to you for second?

Leah: Of course... What's up?

Jana: I've got a called from Barcelona, I have to go back in Spain... I won't be able to be there for the funeral, I'm sorry...

Y/n: It's okay... Don't worry...

Jana: I'm sorry, baby... I wished I could stay to get through this with you...

Youstart crying once again, and rush into Jana's arms. She's holding you tightly.Leah rubs your back to comfort you. Leah gets you into bed, you cuddle up toher and you fall asleep. Skip to the day of the funeral. You decided to go, shewouldn't want you to miss a match but you can't miss her funeral. Your brothersand your dad are waiting for you.

You travelled on your own as Leah couldn't miss the match. On your way to Harlow, Leah rings you as you get to the venue.

Leah: Hey babe, are you there yet?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm parking, now. I can see Romeo and Brooklyn.

Leah: I wish I could be there with you.

Y/n: I know, babe, but you have to go play. Make her proud for me, please.

Leah: I will, you know I will. We are all thinking of you, here.

Y/n: I think of you too.

Leah: Okay, I'll tell them... I'll let you go, call after it, okay? We aren't playing until 7 so I'll have my phone next to me.

Y/n: Okay, I love you, babe.

Leah: I love you more.

The phone call ends up. You finally park, get out of the car and walk over to your brothers and dad.

David: Hey, sweetheart.

He hugs you tightly, you hug him back and then you hug each of your brothers. The funeral starts. At some point, you stand up with your brother, go in front of everyone and speak up about your mom. You're trying not to cry before so you can finish the speech.

Y/n: Knowing my mom, she wouldn't have wanted our sadness to invade every word and every thought we have for her today. So, we'll try to pay tribute to her, in the best way as possible.

You start tearing up a bit, but stay strong in front of everybody, for your dad and your brothers.

Y/n: Our mom was our everything. She always taught us to dream big, you're own limit is the horizon. Today, we are living by our passions and our dreams, and that wouldn't have been possible without her.

You wipe your tears away, but you feel your voice cracking. Brooklyn sees it and steps forward to keep going the speech. You go find comfort in Romeo's arms.

Brooklyn: She was always there to cheer us on. Mom had this super power, she was able to see the world at her own perspective.

Our parents gave real values to us and above all didn't want to waste their time on short-lived things. Nothing was more important at home than these three words: loyalty, solidarity and respect. We can only congratulate them and thank them for all they have done!

Cruz: Today, we say goodbye to you mom, with all the love we have for you. Whatever happens, you'll never leave us. Enjoy your view up there, beautiful angel. Your children will keep chasing their dreams. But especially, your values will continue to exist through the generations... This is a promise we are making to you, mom.

Brooklyn: We promise.

Romeo: We promise.

Y/n: We promise.

Youcry a bit more and step off the stage. You sit down next to Brooklyn and Romeo.Brooklyn grabs your hand. After the service, everyone heads to a place thatyour father rent for the day.