Leah: Thank you, Jana... I know how close you are to Y/n's ex-girlfriend, so I really appreciate.

Jana: Bruna was like Jordan with you, good for each other but not meant to be for a lifetime. Thank you for making her so happy every day.

Leah: She means everything to me... I'm making her happy cause she's making me so happy. It's a vicious circle... How was your day with Jack and Lucas?

Jana: Amazing, you have incredible kids. And they are nearly walking.

Leah: Yeah, Lucas is almost walking on his own, Jack has a little more difficulties with it. They are 8 months now.

Jana: Time flies by, it's crazy.

Leah: Yeah, I agree with you. To think that 8 months ago, I was in the maternity ward, Y/n had just given life to these two little guys. I won a lot of trophies and medals in my life, but Y/n, Jack and Lucas are greatest victory I ever had and that I ever will have.

Jana: I know she feels the same way about you... You're the love of her life. I'm glad she found you on her way.

Leah: Thank you, Jana. I wish you to have the same thing.

Jana: I hope too.

They keep cleaning for a little while. Skip to the next day, you're back in training, being amazing at it. On the afternoon, you go to the hospital with Jana, the twins and Leah to spend some time with your mom, she gets tired pretty easily, especially since the last few days. You stay for a couple hours and go back home to prepare the dinner. On your way back home, you get a text from Jill:

No answer followed this last text, like you've already know what would be the answer. You help Leah preparing the dinner, while Jana is spending some time with the boys. At 8:30, Man City girls rings at the front door. Leah goes to open the front door.

Leah: Hey girls.

Jill: Hey, Leah.

Ellie: Hey, Le, how are you doing?

Leah: Good to see you, Els. Kerstin, right?

Kerstin: Nice to meet you, Leah.

Everyone hug each other, and you leave the kitchen to say "Hi" to everyone with Jana by your side. You go hug Jill, Ellie and Kerstin. You can see a weird tension between Jana and Jill. Everyone can feel it.

Leah: Okay, I'll go put the boys in bed.

Y/n: Alright, goodnight, my loves.

You plant kisses on the boys forehead, before Leah takes them up. Ellie follows her.

Ellie: I'm gonna come with you.

Y/n: Okay, I'm gonna keep preparing the dinner. Jana, can you set up the table?

Jana: Yeah, sure.

Y/n: Jill, can you help?

Jill: Of course.

You head to the kitchen, followed by Jill. You hug one more time. Then, you keep preparing the dinner.

Y/n: It's good to see you. How is Manchester?

Jill: Really happy to see you too. It's great, a good team, good mindset... I think I'll really be happy there.

Y/n: Can I ask you what's going on with Jana?

Jill: It's been hard between us, lately. I miss her, but... I can't deal with the distance anymore.

Y/n: And you and Kerstin...

Jill: I'm not dating her, if it's your question. I would never cheat on Jana.

Y/n: Okay, great, cause she really loves you. Why don't you finally decide to move together?