Jana: I don't know what I want anymore.

Leah gets upstairs and hears Jana's words about her relationship with Jill. Jana needs you, and Leah gets that. But Jana feels a little embarrassed by Leah's kindness.

Leah: Babe, I'll sleep here with Jack... It's better if you stay with Jana, tonight.

Jana: No, no, no, I'm already staying at yours, I'm not gonna steal your bed either.

Leah: Steal my bed, but not wife... Don't worry, Jana, I'm all fine with it. I'll sleep here with my son.

Y/n: Thank you, my love.

Suddenly, Leah feels a little bad about the situation, cause of a planned dinner with Jill at the Netherlands against England match.

Leah: But I guess, I need to tell you that Jill is coming over on Tuesday night for dinner.

Jana: Yeah, it's okay. It'll be fine with me.

Y/n: You sure? Cause we can reschedule the dinner to another...

Jana: Y/n, it's fine... I can stand in the same room as her, you know.

Leah: Great... Do you want us to tell her you're here?

Jana: I think it's my job to do it, but thank you... so much to you two.

Leah: You're lucky, we like you.

Y/n: What are you saying? We love you.

Leah: Come on, it's pretty late now. Let's go to bed. It's your come back at Arsenal, tomorrow.

Jana turns to you, confused by what Leah just said.

Jana: Oh, I thought you were taking a break.

Y/n: I was but my mom forces me to go back to training.

Jana: I can take care of the boys tomorrow, if you want to.

Leah: Don't worry, Austin will be there for that...

Jana: Actually, to be honest, I would love to take care of the twins tomorrow. Please...

Y/n: You sure?

Jana: Yes...

It's pretty late now, you're waking up pretty early tomorrow, it's bedtime. Leah comes give you a kiss for "goodnight", then she goes to hug Jana.

Leah: Fine. I'll let Austin know that he doesn't need to come tomorrow, then. Now, let's go to bed, girls. Goodnight, my love. Goodnight, Jana.

Jana: Night, Leah. And thank you...

Leah: You are my wife's best friend, the godmother of my son, you're family, Jana. And family always comes first.

Y/n: Family always comes first... Goodnight, babe.

You love seeing how Leah is nice towards Jana, that you consider as your sister. You whisper "Thank you" to Leah, then, go kiss her. The next morning, you get up pretty early, head downstairs to find Leah preparing the breakfast. You go towards her to hug her from behind and kiss her cheek.

Y/n: Good morning, my love.

Leah: Good morning, beautiful.

Y/n: How was your night?

Leah: Lonely, couldn't get my cuddles in the middle of the night. How was yours? How is Jana?

Y/n: She's not telling me, but I know there's something wrong between Jana and Jill.

Leah: Do you think they will break up?

Y/n: No idea... I hope not. They are great for each other.

You go sit at the table, followed by Leah. She places a plate with breakfast in front of you, when Jana gets downstairs.

Jana: Morning, guys.

Y/n: Morning, sleepy head.

Leah: How are you?

Jana: I'm great, thanks for the bed by the way but tonight you go back sleep with your wife.

Leah: Fine... Hungry? I've made breakfast.

Y/n: You should try it. Leah isn't really at cooking lunch and dinner, but her breakfasts are the best.

Jana: Yes, Leah, please.

Leah places a plate in front of Jana. You eat your breakfast and go get ready for your come back at Arsenal. 30 minutes later, you're downstairs, ready, waiting for Leah.

Y/n: Babe, we're gonna be late.

Leah: I'm here, let's go.

You grab your bag, give a kiss to the twins. Leah does the same, then you both head outside. Leah drives you to the Arsenal Training Centre. You get in the building, and go drop your stuff in the changing room. Once it's done, you head to the meeting room with Leah. The girls are joining in the room.

Jonas: Alright, good morning, girls.

Steph: Hey, what are you doing here?

Y/n: I'm back.

Katie: So happy, you're back, mate.

Caitlin: We missed you.

Viv: Yeah, I missed my little Magic Trio.

Beth: Are you okay? How is your mom?

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm okay.

A good mood is floating in the air of the room. The girls are still coming in the room. Jonas is waiting for everyone to be there. He's joking around.

Jonas: Can you see anything, Katie?

Katie: Uhm, no...

Jonas: Alright, better now?

Katie: Yeah, thanks.

Once everyone is here, Jonas goes to shut the doors. Suddenly, he notices your head among the other. He smiles seeing you here, happy that you're back.

Jonas: Happy to see that one of our missing heads is back. Welcome back, Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you, Jonas. Before you say anything, can I just come in the front to say a few words?

Jonas: Of course.

Y/n: The last few weeks have been pretty rough for me and my family.

For those who are still not aware of it, a few days ago I learned after a match with England that my mom's cancer only allowed her a few days. During the last week, I spend a lot of time with my mom, until she forced me to come back here... In 4 days, we have our Champion's League group stage match against Lyon, my mom asked me to come back for it.

Everyone is a bit shocked, but mostly sad about your situation, powerless. A silence settles for a few seconds, before Kim breaks it, before all the girls break it.

Kim: We will play for your mom...

Steph: For Victoria...

Jen: For Victoria...

Katie: For Victoria...

Beth: For Victoria...

Manu: For Victoria

Laura: For Victoria...

Victoria: For Victoria...

Viv: For Victoria...

Alessia: For Victoria...

Lotte: For Victoria...

Leah: For Victoria, babe...

Youlook at Leah with tears in your eyes, feeling all the love and support aroundyou that the girls are giving you.

Season 1: Leah WilliamsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara