᯾✰𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭✰᯾

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

It was time for Ruth to go home and find out why her mom made her leave. Other than family things, Ruth has other things to deal with today.

"Okay I have three things on my checklist today.. number one, go home and figure out what happened with my mom.. number two, go to Westleys house and question him about Shuji.. and number three, possibly make up with Shuji and apologize for blowing up at lunch.. sounds easy enough. Right?" I rant walking back and fourth through Tessa's room.

"You sure you don't want me to come with you to help with any of these... side quests?" Tessa questions.
"Okay first off... main quests! And no.. I need to do this myself." I say finally standing still and glancing at my packed bags.
"You ready to leave?" Tes asks.
"Yeah..." I say before I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and it's my mom texting that she's here.
"Perfect timing.. my moms here."

The car ride was silent, but thanks for the radio, it wasn't to awkward.

"So.. where's Carter?" I say trying to start a conversation.
"Actually... we should talk about that... come sit down." My mom says bringing me to the dining table.
"So the reason.. I made you leave.. it was because I knew getting rid of Carter would be hard and I didn't need you getting worried." My mom said.
"Getting rid of?" I say.
"He's too much.. and you were right about him. I mean he's crazy and when we were just talking I never would have guessed it.. but I guess I should've waited to get to know him better before letting him move in with us." My mom says.
"Yeah... sorry for yelling at you too, I just wasn't ready for a drastic change like that I guess.." I say looking down at my hands.
"It's okay hun.." My mom says putting her hands through my straightened hair.
"Well anyways.. Tessa may have told me that you have some plans today.. and she may or may not have told me who there about... so I'll let you do what you need to do now." She smiles.
"Alright.. love you mum!" I say grabbing my phone and giving her a kiss on the cheek before I go upstairs.
"Love you too!" She says.

When I got upstairs I changed into a cute outfit and did fixed my hair up a little before putting on my shoes and heading out.

(The fit🥰🥰 without the earmuffs tho

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Wes!" I shout outside of his bedroom door because his parents had already let me in the house.

"What mo-" He says expectig his mom to be outside of his door but he sees me.
"Oh hey Ruth!" He says fully opening the door.
"Dont hey me." I roll my eyes and walk into his room to sit on his desk chair.
"Oh? Whats up?" He asks.
"Why didnt you tell me that Shuji has a girlfriend!?" I raise my voice.
"HE WHAT?" Shouts finally giving me his full attention.
"You didnt know? He showed up to school yesterday with some rude bitch he called his girlfriend.. her names Scarlett or something... or no Cyn...Cynthia!" I say rolling the chair im on to where Wes is sitting.
"Fucking idiot..." Wes mumbles under his breath.
"So what are you gonna do?" He asks.
"Wellll.... I was hoping you could help me win him back?" I say moving aroumd in the chair.
"I knew you wanted him!" Wes pops up from his bed.
"Well no shit sherlock if i didnt i wouldnt be here." I say jokingly.
"Whatever.." Wes crosses his arms.
"So are you gonna help me or what?" I say rolling back over to his desk.
"Of course!" Wes says getting up from his bed and grabing his house keys.
"Where are we going?" I question.
"His house!" Wes says holding the door open waiting for me.
"Umm... okay?"

A/N: OKAY TGIS WAS ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER BUT LET ME COOK I THINK NEXT CHAPTERS GONNA BE RLLY GOOD!!