᯾✰𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫✰᯾

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

I get home to an empty house basically every day, my mom is a night shift nurse so we hardly spend time together unless she calls out of work. I walk upstairs to my room to see a 50 dollar bill in my bed and a note "get yourself some food, love you ♡︎" I grab the money and put it in my bag since I'm leaving the house anyways.
I do my after school routine. Shower, change, do my makeup, go over my naturally curly hair with a straightener and basically any other thing I need to do before I eat dinner and chill.
I'm wearing some low rise cargo pants and a white tank top and I just put some pajamas in my bag.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Tess opens the door with Wes behind her.

"Hey Ruthie!" She says pulling me into a tight hug.
"Hey Tess.. girl your suffocating me." I say pulling away and giggling before we all walk upstairs to her room.

Sometime later someone knocks on the door.

"I'll get it!" I say while I start to head to the door.

I go to open the door when I see..

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" I yell loud enough for Tess and Wes to hear. (I just realized that there nicknames rhyme LMAO)
"Wes invited me! Why are you so upset at the sight of me?" Shuji raised his voice.. it was hot.
"I don't know, maybe because your an asshole!" I yelled out when Tess and Wes got downstairs. (I love saying Tess and Wes now guys help😭)
"Guys chill out! Hey bro" Wes says while getting in front of me and dapping up Shuji.

I opened my mouth to say something when I stopped. I didn't want to argue, not now.

"I'm going upstairs" I say as I walk away and everyone follows.

"Do you guys wanna play spin the bottle." Tess blurted out.
"Sure." Shuji says smirking at me.

Why is he doing that..

"If you guys are in then I'm in." Wes says and suddenly everyone looks at me.
"What?" I say awkwardly.
"Are you in?" Tess asks.
"Y- yea, yea I'm in" I reply.
"Okay good I'll go grab one of my dads beers from the kitchen" Tess says and runs out.

"Earth to Ruthie! It's your turn." Wes says snapping in my face.
"Huh? Oh yea okay." I say snapping out of my own world.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Tess. Thank god. I go up and give a nice smooch on the cheek and we laugh a little.

"Shuj?" Tess says passing the bottle to him.

He spins the bottle..

It landed.

On me.

I look up at him to see him already giving me a smirk while scooting closer to me.
He leans i and I thought he was going for the cheek but he caught me by surprise when he KISSED ME ON THE LIPS.

"What the fuck.." I said I pulled away.
"What?" He says as I walk out the room.
"Maybe it wasn't the best idea to kiss the girl that you've been a dick to for two years straight on the lips." Tessa says as she follows behind me.

"Ruth what happened in there?" Tess asked while sitting next to me in the living room
"I don't know.. he caught me off guard" I say looking down at my feet.
"And that's why you pulled away?" She asks.
"No.." I reply.
"So why did you?" She asks now smirking at me.
"Because I-."
"Because you like him! AHH!" She squealed when I covered her mouth.
"Shhh! Why so loud. No, I don't like him. I don't know why I pulled away but I DON'T like him. Okay?" I asked.
"Yea yeah suree you don't, anyways let's go back upstairs im sure there bored out of there minds right now.

.652 words.