Can We Be Tight? - Part III

Writer's Note:

Welp, some of you were a tad disappointed with the ending and requested a conclusion. And didn't fully appreciate my artistic expression. LOL  Be, careful what you wish for. LMAO 😂😂😂

This is a slight collaboration with @NefieBolin my good sis. This was supposed to be a very short one-shot but has turned into something else entirely. I'll probably talk more about the vision for this after I post the final act. 

So, here is Part Three of Six.  Oh, and I want ALL the smoke!!! 😁😁😁😁

As always, thanks for reading and your support! 🙏🏽🥰

************************************************************************************

ACT THREE

INT. NEW YORK - COFFEE SHOP - DINING AREA - MORNING

Seated across from each other, Spencer and Olivia eat their breakfast.

OLIVIA

... Listen, about how I left things... I shouldn't have run out like that. I should've been honest. About my feelings.

Spencer interlocks his hand with Olivia's and strokes her thumb as he looks at her intently.

SPENCER

How do you feel? About us?

OLIVIA

Confused... I still love you but I don't know where we go from here.

SPENCER

I get that... I know I hurt you.

(hesitates)

What about this guy you've been seeing? Is he part of the reason you're so hesitant?

Olivia pulls away and eyes her plate.

OLIVIA

Yes... I care about him.

(matter of factly)

But mostly, it's because I don't trust you... Not like I used to.

SPENCER

Ouch...

OLIVIA

I'm just being honest. And I can't do the long-distance thing... Not again.

SPENCER

What if it didn't have to be--

Spencer glances down at Olivia's PHONE as it BUZZES on the table. REGGIE CALLING. She silences it avoiding his glare.

SPENCER

Wait... Reggie? That's who you're seeing, isn't it?

OLIVIA

Not that it's any of your business. But yes.

SPENCER

Hmmp... That fool you swore up and down nothing was going on with.

OLIVIA

Reggie... That's his name. Don't be disrespectful. And there wasn't anything going on back then.

SPENCER

(mocks Olivia)

We can't even stand each other...

(rolls eyes)

Guess that was a lie.

OLIVIA

Excuse me? After everything you put me through... Are you serious right now?