Chapter 24: The Disgraced One

The Heiligh kingdom is currently under reconstruction after the demon invasion for recuperate and recover. Lily is doing paperwork with Krul in the king's office room since the king himself was murdered by Noint. Lily is on the office table while Krul on the coffee table. Lily is still new in taking care of the kingdom, so Krul decided to help her to lessen the burden by using her experience as former queen of the vampire.

During the investigation, it was discovered that Eri worked together with the demons and led the invasion. They assumed that she used necromancy on the demoness corpse in Orcus labyrinth to make contact with the demons. Eri then requested her freedom with Kouki in exchange, she'll kill the otherworlders and tribute the royal knights to the demons.

However, all of their plans are failed miserably by Y/n and his team, a total annihilation for the demon army and the traitors. The victims among the otherworlders are Hiyama and Eri themselves but, none of them are buried properly due to the lack of corpses.

"Princess Liliana, Krul.." Dan Heng knocked the door gently from the other side. "It's time to take a break."

Krul tidied her paper and placed it on the table. "Thank you, Dan Heng. You may come in."

"Pardon the intrusion."

The dragonman entered the office with a cart of sweets and teas. He brought the cart to girls and served the meals to them.

The girls took a sip of the sweet and warm beverage before sighing softly in relief, releasing their tension of their works.

"Once again, thank you for helping me out, Krul-san."

"Don't mind it." Krul smiled. "You're talented, but you're still green in this. With the right help and support, you will be a great leader of this kingdom."

"Right.." She agreed with a smile before turning her attention to the dragon servant. "How's everyone?"

"The otherworlders are all in coliseum with Meld-san and some of his leftover knights. Stelle-dono and Yuka-dono are having duel as we speak."

"They still at it, huh?" Krul commented in amusement. "Let see how much has our newest member grown."

"As you wish."

"Let's take a breather, Lily."

The princess nodded in agreement, and they tidied up the papers before leaving the office.

.
.
.

Dan Heng and the girls entered the field where everyone had gathered, and the princess greeted the knights. The sound of metal clashing echoed through the air, and they followed the source where they found Meld taking his role as a referee for Stelle and Yuka who is in her new body.

 The sound of metal clashing echoed through the air, and they followed the source where they found Meld taking his role as a referee for Stelle and Yuka who is in her new body

Krul had some reconfiguration on the body per Yuka's request. That is why her new form is almost looks like her original body but taller. Her wings turned black color, and she's wearing a less exposed light armor. She possessed all of Noint's abilities when she took over her body, and that is why she used a katana as her new weapon.