•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

In Hospital....

Hearing jin's worried filled voice his husband walk into his cabin and jin looked at him....

???:"what happened baby??? Are you okay??? "He asked worriedly and jin stood up and went to him...

Jin:"joonie kook was crying so much...you remember i told you somedays ago that he have a boyfriend right.....he said something happened to his boyfriend and he isnt waking up and were not breathing and then he started talking nonsense about dying if something happened to his boyfriend so i told him to bring his boyfriend here he will be alright...."he said worriedly making his husband namjoon dumbfound who was looking at his husband like he just saw a ghost or maybe his husband talking in some other language.....

Joon:"you told kook to bring HIS boyfriend HERE??? Here???? Are you serious right now how can you-??? "He asked in disbelief not beleive what his husband just said making jin frown....

Jin:"what's wrong in that??? Where else he would take him other than a hospital...im a vet after all..?? "He said rolling his eyes making joon shocked to the core....is his husband even listening to himself???

Joon:"exactly you are a VET but i think you forgot that YOU ARE A VET NOT A HUMAN DOCTOR you treat animals not humans oh my God jinnie how can you be that dumb???...how you gonna treat his HUMAN boyfriend here huh???...oh my God what should i do now...."he asked in disbelief making jin eyes widen when realisation hit him......

Jin:"w-what...oh my God where is my phone.....shi!t sh!it he will be here any moment.....what should i do now joonie oh my God how can i do this......"he said and immediately held his phone calling kook and run towards the door to go outside to check if kook reached or not....but he stopped by the door and turned around glaring at joon......

Jin:"well well mr.namjoon consider yourself lucky that im in a hurry otherwise you will be a dead meat after calling me a dumb....and congratulations for getting the honour to sleep on the couch for 1 week starting from tonight...."he said and went out of his cabin making namjoon shocked who blink his eyes twice to register what his husbad just said.....and when he finally realised what jin said he immediately run behind him...

and when he finally realised what jin said he immediately run behind him

Kim Namjoon - age 35

Founder and CEO of  "Kim's forest healthcare"

Husband of kim seokjin....kind caring and loving....love jin and kook so much can do anything for both of them....treat kook as his own son....

An Emergency Veterinarian...do surgeries and take emergency cases.....

~•

Kim Seokjin - age 33

Founder and CEO of "Kims Forest healthcare"

Cousin brother of jungkook....his parents adopted jungkook after kook's parents death....he always treat jungkook like his own son and younger brother ...he cant see him crying or hurt, can do anything for his happiness....