Chapter 7(Last Chapter)

[A/N: Hello guys, I decided to make it last chapter. Busy po kasi ako sa study, but after my exams I will make another story again😊and I need your help guys, I need 3 more ships/couples for my next story.Comment nyo nalang po😘... Thank you so much to all of my readers, I love you guys]

Ella shrugs. "Fine, let's hear it," she says, like she doesn't care.

"Alright, then. You were largely correct when you guessed how I passed my first year after your attack. Alyssa and Tots convinced me to slow down a bit, and I did. Tots had to ask me out ten times before I said yes—"

Ella holds up a hand, fire running through her eyes. "We are not at point in – us – where I wish to hear about you and Tots. Is that clear?"

Jema glares at her. "Oh, grow up, Ella. I finally said yes, but then I backed out – "

Now Ella's livid. "Grow UP? Grow UP? Are you serious? Did you just say that to me?" And she's yelling.

Only, Jema's yelling too. " – and then, after two more tries, I actually went out with her, and it was awful! I was crying the entire time – "

"Good! You should have been! Your girlfriend was on the nut-floor of the hospital where you worked, and you were off dating someone else!"

" – I felt awful, because it felt like I was cheating on you – "

"You were!"

" – and Tots was really understanding – "

Ella growls. "What did I told you? I don't want to hear about – "

"No, You asked, and now you get to hear the answer!"

"I was just being polite! Sheesh...You know what I don't really care!" Only both Ella and Jema knew that wasn't true, and then Jema stops yelling, and Ella sees her eyes water, and that part of her that is still madly in love with Jema clenches, and tries to force her bodily nearer to her to comfort her.

Ella however is very glad that the other part of her, the angry part, is currently much stronger than that part.

Ella refuses to acknowledge Jema's tears, and Jema continues quietly. "I came here to talk to you about – everything. The least you can do is listen."

Ella doesn't say anything, so Jema continues.

"Tots is – my friend. And I think she was trying to help me move on – "

"Great. How kind of her, really!" Ella spits.

" – because she wanted what was best for me. She – "

"What was best for you? No, she wanted you. She always has. And you fell for her little act."

Jema clears her throat and glares at her. "She was understanding and considerate at a time when I felt all alone. You have no idea what it was like, to see you every day, and know that you had no idea who I was. I have never felt so small—so helpless—in all my life. You would look at me with blank eyes, and answer my questions, and all the while I wanted to scream at you, to kiss you, to make you remember me! But I couldn't; my colleagues told me that was the worst thing I could do—to try and force you into something your mind wasn't ready for. So I waited, and hurt, and cried."

She looks at Ella, expecting her to interrupt, but Ella's only staring at her with a cold expression and fiery eyes.

Trembling, Jema fixes herself a cup of tea, trying to keep herself from crying. It's almost over, now. "It took nearly two years, but Alyssa and Tots convinced me to just leave, to let you go as a patient. And – "