ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖

Start from the beginning

"I know love, but are you guys ok?" She asks. "We're fine just---thinking about family stuff you know," I sigh and retract my wings into my back. "Have you guys heard from your Mom yet?" Vaggie asks and we both shake our heads no. "Oof. How long has it been now?"

"Not that long, only...seven...years," Charlie starts. "Off doing something important, I'm sure," I say and Charlie and I stood up and looked out the window. "But this kingdom was something she cared about. Something we care about," Charlie says with a sad smile. Well, for one thing, you aren't alone on this you have Melie, and I who have faith and believe in you," Vaggie says and I nod in agreement.

"I just hope what I'm trying to do here will work," Charlie says while holding Vaggie's hand. "Trust me it will, we have a whole year to prove this hotel will work," I say and pat her head. "Come on your mate says he has something to show us," Vaggie says and we exit the room and head downstairs to the parlor.

********************

We make it downstairs and see everyone already there including my handsome mate who's standing next to the old tv. I run towards him and he catches me and dips me. "Good Morning Mon chéri," Alastor says deeply making me purr.

"I woke up alone Al. I don't appreciate that," I say with a pout. He chuckles and kisses my lips and I happily kiss back. He stops and puts me on my feet. "Forgive me my love but I had to finish putting together the commercial your sister forced me to do," he says but before he can kiss me again Husk clears his throat.

"Get a fucking room!" He says from the bar making me roll my eyes and flip him off. "Fuck you," I say and kiss Al one more time and sit next to Angel on the couch, he puts his legs on my lap and Winter curls herself on the floor in front of me. Alastor then starts the commercial.

**********************

"Well, hello there you wayward sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course, you do that's why you're in Hell!"

"But what if I told you there was a place that has none of that?" Alastor asked a random sinner who was stabbing another demon to death with a knife before they and other surrounding demons stared at the Radio Overlord in question.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption! Founded five days ago by Lucifer's youngest daughter, Charlie Morningstar!" He introduces and Angel is seen in the background giving Charlie bunny ears.

"Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we offer fun things, such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control." Husker is seen at the bar and passes out while Niffty chases a roach that lands on Husk and is about to stab it.

"Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy reverting conversations with our singular resident and talented popstar!" Angel and Melione are seen talking and drinking wine but when they see Alastor with the camera Angel flips him off and Melione blows him a kiss. "Wow! All this, and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"

**********************

It took everything in me not to laugh when Al turned the TV off and then wiped his hand on his coat. He looked at Charlie and Vaggie, Vaggie was glaring at him. "Soooo, what do you think?" He asks with a smile. "I'm sorry. What the fuck was that!?" Vaggie asks looking pissed off. "Er yeah, one note, Alastor. I mean thank you for making this! Seriously amazing! But, um, maybe the tone is a bit...off? She starts and I notice Alastor glare slightly.