𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓈 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒-𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

˚    ✦   

˚    ✦   .  .

introducing...

turboeunNAME: Chen Xinye

turboeun
NAME: Chen Xinye.
STAGE NAME: Bambi.
NICKNAME(S):
Xini, used by everyone in her group, nobody actually ever called her with the birth name as she herself refers with the nickname.
Clownye, clown + xinye, genie is the clown of the group and loves doing stupid things intentionally and sometimes unintentionally.
Park Shinhye, her name has a similar pronunciation of the actress Park Shin Hye, so the members start adding the surname when they want to use her full name or when they are shooting an mv telling that she's better than the real Park Shin Hye.
Berrybi, Berry + Bambi, Bambi loves any kind of berries: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, mulberries.
Bambi, which is also her stage name. She's get fooled easily.
BIRTHDAY: January 23rd 2000.
ETHNICITY: Chinese.
MBTI TYPE: ESFP.

TRIVIA:
Xinye stage name is Bambi because at first glance she looks innocent and adorable when she actually isn't.
Her favorite color is yellow because it's the same color of the sun.
Bambi loves wearing dresses and skirts. she's very feminine even though she's clumsy with heels and doesn't know how apply makeup.
She has a very messy handwriting, in fact almost nobody can understand it, her papers and hands are often full of ink stains when she writes for too long, if someone could understand her handwriting she could be very proud of herself.
She is known to overshare other people matter, not because she likes talking badly about people, but because she doesn't understand when she should stay quiet and keep the secret.
Bambi played softball in highschool to gain extra credit and never played again, she secretly hate it as the leader of her team was her bully too.
Bambi loves to change hair color in every comeback. her hair are different every time you see her in a live or photos.
Bambi's a slow eater, she take her time to enjoy her food and sometimes can be boring to watch.
She loves blind boxes, independently if they are Sanrio Characters, Sonny Angels or Disney Princesses, she's becomes happy whenever she opens one and she doesn't care if she already has the same figures.
She bite her nails when stressed or afraid of something, her group tried to stop her using various methods, but it never work out.