𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

˚    ✦   

˚    ✦   .  .

introducing...

vanillabyulNAME: Ishioka Fuyuko

vanillabyul
NAME: Ishioka Fuyuko.
STAGE NAME: Fuyuko.
NICKNAME(S):
Fu, a Shortened version of her birth name. She likes this name relatively.
Fleur, her English name. Her family often uses this name, and she loves it as it makes her feel all happy inside.
Winter's Child, a nickname given by Fans, as she was born in Winter, and has similar vibes to things people attach to those born in Winter. It never fails to make her flustered.
Nation's It Girl, given by netizens due to the popularity she garners, and for how she performs so well. She also tends to get flustered over this nickname.
Snowflake, given by friends, due to her being born in Winter, and being very fragile and soft. It's used teasingly so sometimes it may annoy them.
Bunny Yuko, she was given this nickname by their partner, because they remind them a lot of bunnies. She really adores this nickname.
K.O, given by netizens and fans due to her past boxing career. She finds this nickname hilarious and they always joke about it.
Nation's Heartthrob, given by netizens for their visuals and their beauty. She always gets flustered with this nickname.
Pop Culture Icon, given by fans for her constant references to pop culture, and her always being updated with the latest things in pop and stan culture.
Yuki Tsunoda, given by her fans due to her love for F1, and the racer, Yuki Tsunoda. It is also a coincidence that their names are very similar. She loves this nickname and always encourages fans to call her this.
OngOng, given by fans as a term of endearment.
BIRTHDAY: December 13th 1998.
ETHNICITY: Japanese(American).
MBTI TYPE. ISTP.