But he had to make the time.

"CJ." He began softly but she cut him off.

"Don't." she sneered between her teeth as she swung and he met her sword, keeping it from slicing down into his shoulder.

He looked at her from between the crossed blades, "I didn't mean to leave."

"Don't waste your breath."

She pushed her blade off his making him stumble back, then he had to jump as she swung for his legs, then ducked as her backswing nearly took off his head.

"I was only helping my crew get through the catacombs, before I knew it we'd been spat back out into Auradon."

"I don't care about that!" she charged, he met her sword for sword again but this time CJ grabbed one of her daggers in her free hand and sliced at him. He was forced to back up until his back hit another railing.

"Then what are you so mad at me about?"

She swung and he somersaulted backwards down onto the pier below.

"You left me –"

"But you just said –"

"You left me for him." She said looking down over the rail, and for the first time he could see the pain in her eyes. It took him a minute to wonder how she knew, because she could only mean Aziz. But then he remembered the news footage, it had been on endlessly and he knew Auradon broadcasted it to the Isle. Maybe he and the prince had been a little too chummy even when the cameras were rolling.

"CJ it's not what you think." He tried to explain, because honestly, even he didn't know what to call it. There had been a kiss or two, some flirting, but overall it was just one more thing Drac had yet to figure out about himself. Whether he was good or evil. What his preferences were. If he belonged in Auradon or the Isle. Who he wanted to be with. The truth of it was he didn't know who he was. And that scared him. So he'd avoided it. But he'd never imagined that the issue would somehow weave it's way between him and CJ and tear their friendship apart. "And right now none of that has anything to do with saving Ben and keeping Auradon safe from Uma."

She let out a single chuckle and vaulted over the rail landing perfectly in front of him. "I don't care about that either. I only care about me. And you hurt me. Now, I can get my revenge."

She swung at him again and their duel continued.

Above them Jay was in the middle of a battle with Harry Hook.

Harry swung and Jay dodged, spinning, Harry put more weight into his next strike which caused both their swords to clang together. Jay was able to push him back and Harry made his next attack a swing downward going for Jay's head. But the son of Jafar raised his arm using his forearm to collide with Harry's bicep and block the strike so early Hook's sword was useless. Jay was able to push Harry away, only for him to recover by spinning around and utilizing his hook. He tried to impale Jay but the boy lifted his arm again this time meeting Harry wrist for wrist. However Harry was wise to this and knew it left Jay's chest open, he couldnt get his sword that high but it didn't stop him from aiming for his leg, trying to hack him below the knee. Jay was able to block the hitand as they struggled they both spun. Though Harry had his back to his opponent he was a skilled enough swordsman that he bent backwards and swung his blade in a wide circle. Jay, thanks to R.O.A.R. was just as fast and bent back as the sharp weapon grazed less then an inch over his nose. Harry tried hitting him with the sharp point of his hook again only for Jay to grab his arm and kick out his leg sending Harry sprawling to the ground.

Now angered, Harry stood and charged Jay, using his foot he kicked him in the chest sending him stumbling back. Jay then leapt and kicked like Lonnie did to him just a few days ago in the gym. His kick forced Harry to back up and the pair resumed their duel, their swords clashing over and over again. Finally Harry got the upper hand and was able to force Jay against another rail using his sword and his hook to press him back. But Jay had a temper too and with the extra adrenaline he was able to push Harry back enough to give him a solid punch and a kick. With the added space he was able to grab harry's hook before another kick sent him landing on his back.