"Coochie coochie coo." he laughed as he 'tickled' under the king's chin with his hook. One that CJ thought was a poor imitation of the one their father had. Harry was always a freak like that, once he'd even sat on the dock reaching his hand out to Tick Tock begging him to take a bite but the croc looked at him with a lazy expression like even the reptile knew Harry wasn't worth the effort. That left her brother in the frustrating position of wanting to be just like their father but being unable to claim such a reputation. He was relying on this 'kidnap the king' scheme more then even Uma was. Harry was dying to have his shining moment, a chance to add his name to the high ranks of James Hook, Hector Barbossa and Jack Sparrow.

He laughed behind her and she watched him from over her shoulder, playing with her alone ponytail. "Hehe, how's it feel bein' a king now eh?"

But Ben didn't respond so Harry only laughed as he walked over to CJ and heaved himself onto the rigging.

"Give it a rest Harry." Uma said from where she sat, elbows on her knees as she smirked at the king. "We don't want damaged goods."

"You said that I could hook him!" Harry growled between his teeth.

"I said at noon."

Harry leapt off the ropes and got in Ben's face again as he held up his pocketwatch. "Twenty more minutes."

"That says eleven thirty."

Harry looked offended but Uma spoke up regaining the attention, "You better hope your girlfriend comes through."

"Well she's not my girlfriend anymore." Ben admitted quietly.

Uma tilted her head, "Leave us alone Harry."

Like a good first mate Harry did as he was told, but not before pausing by Ben's ear and whispering, "Nineteen minutes ta go now."

"Go." Uma commanded sharper. Her eyes cast to CJ who was still watching the exchange over her shoulder. Uma looked like she was about to tell her to get lost too, but thought better of it. CJ didn't see Uma as her captain and if Uma commanded her anything and she refused, it would make Uma look like a weak leader. Uma also didn't want to risk upsetting CJ, after Drac's betrayal the girl had become invaluable. Telling the daughter of Ursula all the secrets she knew. That's how she learned about Drac using the Sanderson Sisters to spy on pirate land. Neither Uma nor CJ knew how Drac had struck up a deal with them but it didn't matter. Uma had quickly had her crew collecting buckets of sea water and extracting the salt from it to make a territory line that would keep the witches out for good.

Leaving CJ Hook be she turned back to Ben but he beat her to the punch, "I get that you don't deserve this."

She laughed, turning and sharing a grin with CJ.

"This. . . this island is a prison thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me. Because no one's looking out for me. . . it's just me."

"So this isn't your mom's plan?" Ben asked obviously trying to figure out if Uma was the same as Mal. Trying to steal the wand because she was told to. "Isn't that her necklace?"

"My mom doesn't care about me either. Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift."

"Ouch."

"I don't need your pity."

"No you certainly don't." Ben looked around as much as he was able. "You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up."

Uma chuckled and stood approaching her hostage, "Alright. Let's trash talk Mal."

"I'd rather talk about you."