Chapter 9 HER REVENGE

Wassal's POV:

The next day, I received a call from Daim. "We've got them," he said. A rush of satisfaction swept over me as I heard the news. I was eager to see those dogs suffer. I instructed Daim to ensure they were kept alive, to make sure they received the treatment they deserved. Within an hour, I set out with Mustafa, Ahtasham, and Zaram to the farmhouse where the bastards were held. The drive took about an hour. 

As we arrived and I laid eyes on them, my fists clenched with rage. I imagined the pain Shinaya must have endured because of them, and I felt an overwhelming desire to make them suffer. "who touched her?" I asked looking at them."This fucker!"Daim pulled one of them's hair. I moved towards him and without hesitation, I delivered a punishing blow to his face. 

While I dealt with him, Mustafa, Ahtasham, and Zaram took care of the other three. After giving them the first dose of punches. I sat on the chair in front of them. As their faces were covered they weren't able to see me. "why you did do this to her? Who asked you for it?" I demanded because I knew it was something else. Because according to the CCTV footage video Daim showed me, it was visible that she didn't utter a word to them. They attacked her at first hand and they also had weapons which means that it was a plan. Other CCTV footage of the entrance also showed that they were going directly towards the basketball court. they were determined to find her and they also knew that she would be practicing in the court. 

" And I wouldn't ask again before delivering a second dose". I delivered my warning.

 "You're messing with the wrong man. You'll pay for this," one of them muttered defiantly. With a smirk, I dragged him to a nearby water pool and submerged his face in it. I made sure that his friends heard his painful screams. As I pulled him out, Mustafa dragged another one of them near the pool. " No N_NO!" he quickly cracked under pressure. "I'll tell you! I'll tell you who asked for it!" 

"yar ye tu bhot jaldi man gaya! mein nay tu abhi kuch kia hi nhi"(bro! he had agreed too soon! I hadn't done anything yet")Mustafa said making an innocent face. "I'll tell you_" Mustafa cut him off by submerging his face into the water."itni jaldi kia h, araam say sunta hon tujhay"(What so hurry, I'll listen to you relax!). After a few seconds, Mustafa pulled him out. "Abeera! Abeera asked for it!" he blurted out. "Abeera Javaid, the daughter of Javaid Steel Mills. She asked us to bully her and break her arm so that she couldn't play basketball" The revelation left me stunned, I knew she had some issues with Shinaya but to this extent, I wouldn't expect it ,,,

She'll pay for this,...

As I twisted the arm of the one who had twisted Shinaya's arm, he began to scream in agony. His cries only fueled my anger further as I imagined how Shinaya must have screamed in pain. No one can make her cry in this world. With a surge of determination, I twisted his arm to the point where I heard a sickening crack. He shouted in pain, his cries echoing around us as I broke his arm. He suffered the consequences of his actions..," Now listen to me carefully bastards! If I catch any of you wandering near her again".  I squeezed the mouth of one who twisted her arm." I'll make you suffer for it in such a way you can't even imagine"

 "And I mean it. Before I let you die, I'll make sure you suffer and beg for death."

I told Daim to leave them in some unknown place. Daim told me that two of them were the sons of some businessmen, one of them was the son of a school board member and one of them belonged to a political background same as of which Shinaya's uncles were a member. Maybe they were trying to save him......But the thought of Abeera was another important issue. why did she do it.....

"Abeera has gone too far!" 

"Brother! Cool down you need to analyze the situation they might be telling a lie, we can't trust them, Its a matter of family," Ahtasham tried to cool me down.

"I know we can't trust them completely. But Abeera is behind it!" I said while grinding my teeth.

"How are you so sure?" Zaram asked

" Abeera is behind it and the reason is that Shinaya's school is playing opposite to Abeera's school and she is opposite captain to Shinaya, and there is no need to mention her jealous nature, " I yelled.

"If it is, then it's a delicate matter, you need to handle it with a cool mind" Mustafa explained to me.

"Of course, she is our family member, she will get special treatment" I declared.

...................................

At dinner, Baba announced that we would be visiting her house to inquire about her health. I felt a sense of relief knowing that I would have a chance to see her. 

As she came, I noticed she had a splint on her elbow, and she was wearing a half-sleeve shirt, perhaps because the splint was uncomfortable. "The doctor said there's a slight dislocation. It'll take at least two weeks to recover," Afikhar's uncle informed us. Baba gently patted her head, saying, "She's our strong girl. She'll be okay, right?" "Insha'Allah, Uncle," she replied softly.

Zunaira Aunty reassured her, "Don't be sad, beta. Everything will be alright." Despite what she had done to me, at least she was kind to her. "Have you found who did this?" she asked Aunty "Not yet," Uncle replied in a somber tone. "Pareshan mat ho yaar, un ka hisaab jald baraber ho jai ga!"(Dont worry brother! they will pay for it soon!) Baba assured him. "Asad vagaira bhi koshish kr rahay hain(Asad and others are also trying). I hope it yields good results," Uncle said with a hint of worry.

"Don't be sad, beta. Everything will be fine," Baba assured her again, noticing her downcast expression. She managed a smile and explained, "Uncle, it's not just about finding the culprits. It's about the match! I wanted to participate in it, but... now I can't." she said in a sad voice with a low smile. "When is your match?" Baba inquired. "In two weeks," she answered. 

I could sense her disappointment. I knew about her love for basketball but I didn't know that it could bother her that much. I couldn't see her sad.......

Later, as I lay on my bed, thoughts raced through my mind. I  was thinking of a way to solve that problem. Suddenly I solution clicked in my mind. I knew what I had to do...