Chapter 5

Soon the exams started and everyone was gave their exams will full confidence.

--

Soon the exams results came and all passed with flying colours. After the winter break a new session of school started.

Ishani and Khushi were in 9th grade now but unfortunately they were in different sections.

Both were sad as they will not be able to sit with each other together now. Both went to their respective sections and sat in a particular bench.

"Hey Isha" A voice came from front of Ishani.

Ishani looked up and saw a girl waving at her. Ishani smiled seeing her. She was Ruhi(Ruhi in the story guys), Ishani's distant relative. Ishani waved back at her and gestured her to seat near her.

[Lemme give y'll a quick introduction of Ruhi. She was a girl with fare skin and yeah a bit racist.]

"So now we are in the same section huh" said Ruhi excitedly.

"Seems like that." Ishani replied.

"Whats with your mood. You seem down." Ruhi asked seeing Ishani sad.

"Nothing like that" Ishani replied.

"Don't do drama and tell me the reason." Ruhi replied fake glaring.

Ishani chuckled seeing her glare and replied, "Yaar Khushi is in the other section."

"Oh that's the problem. Lekin tu chinta mat kar behna jab tak Ruhi heh tab tak tujhe kisiki kami mehsus hone nehi dengi." Ruhi said dramatically flipping her hair.

Ishani smiled hearing her words.

--

After sometimes the class teacher entered and everyone went to sit on their own seats.

As it was their first day there wasn't any class going on and everyone was introducing themselves one by one.

Ishani was thinking about Pravin again. Afterall her favourite pass time was to daydream about him.

It was her time to introduce to others but as usual she was zoned out. Ruhi slightly shaked her and she came out of her la la land.

"Great way to embarrassed yourself on the first day itself Ishu." She murmured to herself and started giving her introduction.

After giving her introduction she again went to her la la land.
"Btw I haven't seen him for so many days. I hope he is fine and handsomeas always." She thought and giggled.

Soon it was time for lunch break and Ishani went to the other section to search for Khushi. They both went together to the garden area and were busy sharing about their day with each other.

What Ishani didn't know was two pair of eyes looking at her.

_________________________________________

Any guesses who was looking at her?
Ishani and Pravin didn't meet yet.
Are y'll excited to know how they meet?
To know further stay tuned💋!!

Hey peeps hope you liked this chapter🤍. And please feel free to tell me if there is any problem.

Don't be a silent reader and please vote.
I will be back with another chapter.

Byee~
Katherine🤎