13. Fierce lioness

Depuis le début

“I told you Jiju nothing is impossible for Rutika”, she said while flipping her hair.

I looked towards Ajay as he was still avoiding eye contact.

“How did she get the shoes Ajay?”, I asked in a serious voice.

“Umm.. I don’t k-know”, he again stuttered something fishy.

“Okay Rutika you won here your money”, Mihir said while giving her money.

She took the money and looked towards Ajay and smiled at him more like a smirk. He was also smiling.

This motherfucker!

He looked in my direction and smiled nervously and even before I could catch him he ran from there making me run behind him. I will kill him today for sure. After ten minutes of running I finally caught him and grabbed his collar.

“Seriously for a girl you gave the shoes you have a girlfriend bastard”, I said while huffing.

“And why do you think she is not my girlfriend”, he said while pushing me away.

“What do you mean?”, I asked, confused.

“That's a long story some other day”, he said while dusting the invisible dust from his sherwani and started walking.

I grab his neck by encircling my arm around his neck.

“But really you gave the shoes to her”

“Isse duniya me kabhi kisi me himmat ki hai apne pasandida aurat ko mana karne ki aur agar kiya hai toh ya toh vo majburi hogi ya phir wo kabhi uski thi hi nahi”, saying this he walked away making me speechless.

[Has anyone dared to say no to his woman if he did then it must be out of compulsion or she was never his]

Sometimes he just a normal human being with a nice income and a girlfriend happy but sometimes he just talks so philosophically that no one can understand him.

Whole rituals are over and we all are retiring towards our room as Pakhi’s vidaai will take place in the morning and my brother Mihir has to stay away from her for one more day. The bride's side people all of them went towards their wing and my family, Aakansha, Aarav and shivangi came to our side and settled wherever they got place as uncle and aunty wanted to discuss something and Mihir wanted to say bye to his wife.

As we all were just sitting there quietly relaxing our body a high pitched laugh pierce through my ears making everyone irritated there. As I saw she was maya bua. As far as I know no one basically likes her because of her rudeness and cheap talk. No one really talks to her except Rajvardhan uncle and Vishaka aunty.

They three went and sat on the sofa and we all just basically ignored them.

“Mihir’s wedding got over nicely now next is Shivangi’s number just pray to god no problem come in that”, she said while eyeing Aakansha and trust me it didn’t give me good vibes.

Everyone ignored her but she was continuously speaking and was indirectly insulting my Aakansha. I fisted my hand to control my anger.

“Raj if you want Shivangi to get married then keep her away from Aakansha otherwise she will also not get married and sit in your home like elder daughter”,she said and that was my limit before I could say anything a loud roar was heard and it was none other than Aakansha.

“ENOUGH”, everyone got silent, there was pindrop silence, no one was able to talk about anything and I was feeling nothing but proud of her.