Christening

You carried Alessia upstairs and tucked her in bed next to you. She immediately groaned and rolled over back to you, clutching on to you tightly causing your mouth to pull up into a smile. You felt your eyelids getting heavy as the day caught up with you. Your slow breathing began to synchronise with Alessia's and you fell into a deep sleep with her.

The next day you woke up to an empty bed. You rubbed your eyes in confusion as you sat up. Then you remembered Alessia had training this morning immediately putting your mind at ease. You hopped in the shower and got dressed before you began moving everything from the garage and into the house one box at a time. You got Alessia's shirts, medals and awards up on the wall in the study upstairs quickly so she could admire your handy work when she got home. You'd manage to move all of the remaining furniture and unpack all of the boxes bar the ones that had the unimportant things in like DVD's and the printer.

You heard the front door open.
"Honey, I'm home!" Alessia chirped down the hallway. You all but ran down the stairs and lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around your middle and squeeze you tight.
"Hey, you." You smile as you place her gently back to the floor and kiss her on the lips. Alessia sighed in contentment and looked up at you with her prominent blue eyes.
"How did you get on with the boxes?" She asked as she walked towards the side door to the garage and peered in.
"Nearly all done." You smirked.
"Holy shit. Have you stopped?" She looked back at you with her mouth still open.
"Not really, I wanted to get it all done so you didn't have to worry about it when you get home from training. Means you can rest properly." You wind your arms around her waist as she saunters back up to you and winds her arms around your neck.
"Why are you so perfect?" Alessia says as she strokes the back of your head using her nails.
"I'm not, I just really love you." You smile and kiss her tenderly. To your surprise she deepens the kiss immediately, pushing her body into yours.
"Shall we go and christen the new bed?" Alessia whispers against your lips, you pull away to see her eyes are dark with lust.
"Absolutely princess." You pick her up and she wraps her legs around you as you carry her up the stairs. You try and stifle a moan as she continues to kiss your neck as you approach the bedroom.
You set her down gently and climb on top of her. Her hands went under your vest immediately and she did the one thing she knew drives you wild, drawing her nails down your back. Your hips push into her as she strokes her nails down your back, your kisses starting to make their way down her jawline. You pull back so you can take her top off over her head, discarding it to the side of the room blindly. You kiss down her neck and across her collar bones, moving her sports bra down so you could flick your tongue across her hard nipples. Alessia whimpers in pleasure and you feel her hips buck towards you instantly. She removes her sports bra quickly so you could have full access to her breasts. You lick, suck and nip at them with your mouth and begin making your way down her athletic stomach. You kiss your way across the line of her waistband before slowly and teasingly pulling off her shorts and pants in one.
"God, I want you to fuck me right now." Alessia moaned as you teasingly kiss the insides of her thighs, letting your fingers stroke her folds but not yet touching her most sensitive area.
"All in good time baby." You peer up at her from in between her thighs to see her watching you with intent. You don't break that gaze as you stroke your tongue from her entrance to her clit making her back arch instantly.
"Oh my god." Alessia moans as you begin to write love letters on her clit with your tongue. You begin to slow and you reach into the draw to pull out your favourite toy.
"What's that baby?" Alessia asks as you continue to play with her clit with your fingers.
"This is going to give you the most mind blowing orgasm baby, you're going to cum for me so hard." You show her the rampant rabbit toy before turning it on and slowly placing it against her.
She gasps as the vibrating ears touch her already sensitive clit.
"Fuck baby that feels so good." Alessia moans. You move from on top of her and lay next to her so you could use the toy freely. You begin to insert the shaft inside her and it slides in with ease.
"Oh baby, yes, that feels so good." Alessia moans as you begin to slide the toy in and out of her slowly.
"Do you like it gorgeous?" You ask as she kisses your lips and you start to lick and suck her breast again.
"Yes baby, fuck me hard, please, make me cum." Alessia begs as she starts to move her hips in a rhythm. You begin to pump the toy in and out of her at pace, causing her moans to get louder and her legs start quaking quickly.
"Baby, fuck, I'm going to cum!" She shouts, one hand gripping the bed sheet and the other knitted into the back of your hair as you flick your tongue consistently across her nipple.
"Cum for me babe." You whisper in her ear as she comes undone against you. You watch as her body convulses with pleasure, her mouth wide open as she moans with ecstasy and pure delight next to you.
You slow your rhythm down and turn the toy off as her body becomes more still.
"How was that?" You ask her.
"That was incredible. That toy is incredible. How long have you had it?" Alessia asks taking it from you and studying it.
"A long time, it's brilliant." Alessia locks eyes with you and you know it's your turn.
"Let me go and rinse this and I'll fuck you with it." Alessia starts to sit up and you push her back down.
"No need to rinse it baby, it's only you." You say as you lean forward and lick her juices from the shaft of the toy.
"Holy fuck." Alessia whispers under her breath.
"What's up baby?" You ask.
"You're so sexy." Alessia murmurs before crashing her lips into yours.
She climbs on top of you and undresses you immediately. She turns the toy on and puts the vibrating ears straight to one of your nipples. Your back arches in pleasure and Alessia smirks as she starts to run her fingers through your already wet folds. She scoots backwards and lowers her head in order to taste you before inserting the toy inside you. You look down to see Alessia settled between your thighs locking eyes with you. This only makes you wetter and you thrust your hips in time with Alessia as she starts to pound you with the toy. You start to feel your walls closing as the vibrating ears hit your clit in rhythm and your moans get louder and louder.
"Fuck, Less. I'm going to cum!" You shout as your whole body starts to shudder with waves of pure pleasure. You ride through your orgasm and then lay still trying to catch your breath as Alessia crawls back next to you.
"Well, we're definitely going to be seeing more of this I think." She said waving the toy at you before placing it down.
"It's good fun." You smile at her as she props herself on one elbow trying to comb through her now dishevelled hair with her fingers.
"Got anymore?" She asks smirking.
"I do, actually." You bite your lip as you reply awaiting her response.
"Looks like you're going to have to do a show and tell for me at some point." Alessia giggles before pulling your naked body closer to hers.
"I'd do anything for you." You say, kissing her on the nose as she scrunches it up.
"I love you, Y/N." She says as she melts into you.
"I love you too, Less. Now, let's get in that shower and have some food?" You ask.
"Last one in there gets the cold water!" She shouts as she leaps off the bed and bolts towards the bathroom.