First Day

Andy comes down and greets you with a firm handshake.
"Hi, Y/N. I'm Andy, I'm the site manager here. Not as fancy as it sounds but I believe all I need to do is show you to all the flatpack and you know the rest?" He smiles broadly.
"That's me. I'll have it up for you as quick as I can." You follow him through the same door that Alessia walked through and followed him down a long corridor lined with different doors until you eventually went through the last door on the left.
"So this is where all the offices are." He gestured to the smaller corridor with a few different doors leading off into glass panelled rooms.
You nod as you look through into the first office littered with piles of flatpack desks and chairs.
"Is it all pretty much the same stuff?" You ask.
"Yeah. I think there's around 50 desks and chairs in total and then around 10 bookcases. Alessia said you're the best person for the job." It was your turn not to start blushing as you nod.
"I've been doing it for years so I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it by now." You laugh.
"I've got high hopes. I'll leave you to it. Feel free to help yourself to tea, coffee, water and soft drinks. It's all in the kitchen at the end of the hallway on the right. Anything you need just give me a shout, that okay?"
Andy smiled widely and clapped his hands together.
"Perfect Andy, thank you. I'll crack on." You smile and pick your tool bag up.
"Thank you so much, Y/N. See you later." As Andy walked off back out of the door you go into the first office and set up your tool bag on the windowsill. As you pull out your screwdriver and Alan keys you look out of the window to see the United girls walking out onto their training pitch. You smile as you see Alessia walk out with Ella. Your eyes follow her as she puts on a bib. To your surprise she looks up and clocks you in the window straight away. She bites her lip in an attempt to hold back a smile in front of Ella who immediately notices and her eyes also find you as she starts frantically waving. You shyly wave in return and watch the two of them run into the pitch to start their warm up.

Alessia POV:

After spotting Y/N in the window you can't help but feel your cheeks getting hot and Ella immediately picked up on it.
"Earth to Less, what are you-" she turned around and saw Y/N still in the window, smiling down with her gorgeous smile.
"Oh I see!" Ella waved enthusiastically up at her and she waved back. You smiled and shook your head as Ella before you headed towards the pitch.
"She's got you proper mushy ain't she?" Ella beamed with a mischievous smile.
"Ella, stop!" You laugh.
"What? I've seen what you're like before when you've been seeing people and I've never seen you this happy. It's nice to see." Ella nudged you gently.
"It just feels different. Every other relationship I've been in felt like they were more into me than I was into them. I never felt safe or loved whereas Y/N makes me feel that way. She makes me feel like I'm the only person she wants. And the sex-"
"Okay! That's enough, I don't need to know the rest." Ella laughed as you blushed once again, you really needed to know how to stop that.
"Sorry. She just makes me so happy, like if I hadn't of bought that new furniture I never would've met her which is crazy to think." You ponder as you reach the rest of the group.
"But you did and you have. That's fate that." Ella said in her proudest northern accent.

Y/N POV:

As you worked you weren't aware of the time until a gentle knock on the office door startled you back to reality. You wiped your forehead against your forearm as you opened the door to see a slightly sweaty Alessia holding a plate full of food.
"Hey, Y/N." Alessia smiled widely at you, your heart melting over her once again.
"Hello, you beautiful woman." Alessia stepped through the door and placed the plate on a newly assembled desk and snaked her arms around your neck pulling you in for a kiss.
Your arms found their way to her hips as you pulled her into you. The kiss was slow and passionate, making every part of your body burn with desire.
As the kiss stopped Alessia placed her forehead against yours catching her breath.
"I've been wanting to do that since seeing you in the window." She giggled.
"It's nice being able to watch you train. You're so fit." You said and then paused before quickly adding. "Not as in fit like fit but physically fit but obviously I think you're fit in an I fancy you way I just didn't want you to think-" Alessia cuts you off by placing her lips on yours firmly.
"I knew what you meant." She chuckled as she was the once who'd managed to make you nervous for once.
You rubbed the back of your neck in embarrassment as Alessia went back to the plate and handed it to you.
"I got you some lunch from downstairs. I knew you'd forget to eat otherwise." She handed the plate to you which was still hot filled with lots of chicken and vegetables. You smile at her.
"You know me too well. Thank you so much, you're so sweet." You stroke the side of her face with your thumb and she leans into it.
"Did you want to stay at mine tonight? It seems silly you driving all the way back to yours when you're here tomorrow anyway." Alessia bit her lip and shuffled her feet after asking you which you found adorable.
"Sounds perfect. I'll wait for you by your car at 5?" You ask.
"Yeah. Can't wait." She kissed you once more before walking back towards the door and opening it to leave.
"Thanks again for the food, you're a diamond, Less." You smile at the woman you adore standing in the doorway, looking delectable and perfect.
"I'd do anything for you, Y/N." She said as she blew you a kiss and went back to afternoon training.
You heart stopped in that moment as the words sank into your brain one by one. You'd do anything for her, too.

*Authors Note*
So sorry there's been a massive gap in updates! I've not only been working but I've just opened a new shop on Shopify selling Lionesses phone cases (if anyone wants one let me know and I'll drop you all a link) but now I've got a routine im hoping I can update more again! Also what do we think about including Alessia's POV? Thank you for all your support!