Contract

You both wake up reasonably early the next morning. You head to a local bakery to pick up a couple of pastries and a coffee for breakfast. You wear your new Arsenal shirt but Alessia tells you to wear a hoodie over it until she's signed her contract. You head back to your new unit and head upstairs to eat your breakfast together.
"What time have you got to be there?" You ask Alessia, whose right leg is bouncing up and down as she nibbles on her croissant.
"In 45 minutes." She says, glancing at her watch for the 325th time this morning.
"Less, it's over the road you're not going to be late." You chuckle.
"I know. I'm just nervous. I still can't believe I'm actually doing this." She looks stunned still at the prospect of signing for Arsenal.
"You're 100% sure?" You ask.
"Yes. I can't stay at United, it's becoming an unhealthy environment for me, they can't offer me the progress that I want to make or win the titles that I wasn't to win." She smiles at her own words.
"See, you've convinced yourself all over again. Stop letting your thoughts get the better of you." You finish your coffee and take your hoodie off, showing off your new Arsenal top baring Russo across the back. Alessia looks at you, bites her lip and smiles.
"That looks so good on you I can't." She says.
"You can't what?" You smirk.
"I can't wait to get mine." She flushes red as you catch her eyeing you hungrily.
"That it yeah?" You use the bottom of your shirt to wipe away the water you just spilt down your chin. Her eyes instantly divert to what of your stomach you put on show for her. She let out a breath and signed, leant back and crossed her legs. You chuckled.
"What?" She asked, pouting.
"You're so easy to wind up." You tease.
"I can't help that I find you stupidly attractive can I?" She says, trying to avoid eye contact with you. "Anyway, I can get you back just as easily." She continues.
You watch her as she lays back on the sofa and starts to pull her top up slowly, maintaining eye contact with you the whole time.
You try not to break eye contact with her but as her top rises past her belly button and starts to show her abs you can't take anymore and your eyes avert causing her to smirk and chuckle.
"Right. I'm heading over now." Alessia says, pulling her top back down and slapping her knees. You pout before you got a chance to touch her.
"I'll be back soon." She assures you, pulling you closer by your belt loops and kissing you softly on the lips.
"Have a great time, enjoy it." You say, Alessia hugs you tightly.
"I love you." She hums contently in your ear.
"I love you too, beautiful. Go be a Gooner." You kiss her once more and walk her to the door, watching her as she walked across the street and disappeared towards the stadium.

Alessia POV:

The nerves were bad. You knew it was exactly what you wanted but you couldn't help but feel a little nervous. You were leaving Tooney, Mary, Katie and all the other girls you were close with behind. It helped that you'd have Lotte and Leah here but it felt like starting a new school and getting your new uniform.
Your brother met you inside, he was already in the room where you sign your contract with Jonas. You take a deep breath as you take a seat in front of the camera and pick up the pen.
As you sign your name you hear the camera clicks and smile up at the camera knowing that the deal was done. You're a Gooner now.
As you were shown around the stadium your mind wandered. Your life had changed so much in the last few weeks, to a point where to anyone on the outside it would sound ridiculous. You tried to imagine what would've happened if you hadn't of met Y/N. The thought almost unbearable, making your chest feel tight at the thought of not having her in your life. Y/N had supported you through everything since meeting you, without even knowing it and you were eternally grateful that someone could love you so effortlessly and wholeheartedly at the same time. This is the type of love that they talk about in the movies, a love that runs deep in your veins and comes as naturally as breathing. You can't help but smile as you walk around the stadium now, your life was changing in so many good ways and you couldn't think of a better person to spend it with and share it all with than Y/N.
You were never much into intimacy and sex either, it always made you feel a little shy and you lacked confidence in showing your true self but it wasn't like that with Y/N. She made you feel like she wanted you because she loved you, not because you were an object. She made you feel confident in your body and your composure throughout any intimate moments that you felt like you could truly let yourself go. That feeling accompanied by the fact that you knew she loved you unconditionally matched no other feeling.

Y/N POV:

Around two hours later your phone pings as you're deep into building the rest of the office.

1 New Message

Lessi

Hey, it's done! I signed it, I'm a Gooner! Just need to do a couple of interviews and some photos for the press release and I'll be back! ❤️xx

You smile at Alessia's message and carry on  building. You finish everything you need to build in the next two hours and just as you begin to pack away your tools you hear the door downstairs open.
Alessia walks through the door with a massive smile on her face wearing her new Arsenal shirt with her name and number on the back matching you.
"Oh my god are we matching?" You say excitedly.
"Yes we are! I've done it, I can't believe it!" She jumps excitedly into your arms and you spin her around in the air.
"I'm so proud of you." You say proudly, putting her down and looking into her perfectly blue orbs.
"I honestly couldn't have done this without you." She smiles, placing her hand on your cheek.
"I'm happy to have been able to help." You say before you kiss her deeply.
"They've got a dog called Win and he's the cutest thing ever." She says once you break apart.
"Have you seriously just signed for Arsenal because they have a dog?" You laugh.
"No, but it's a massive bonus." She laughs with you.
You continue to pack up your tools, without you realising Alessia had sat back on the sofa in the exact same position as earlier and laid back staring at you intently until you noticed.
"What are you doing, Less?" You ask, biting your lip as the blonde grabs the bottom of her Arsenal jersey and begins to pull it up as she did earlier.
The fire between your legs ignited and you pounced. Before Alessia could breathe you were on your knees in front of her still sprawled on the sofa. Your lips dancing across her muscular stomach as you push your hands up her top and drag your fingernails lightly down the sides of her stomach. She inhaled sharply, raising her hips towards you in pleasure as your kisses reached the waistband of her trousers.
"Please." She whispered. You lock gaze with her hungry eyes and don't break it as you slide off her trousers. You keep eye contact as you run your fingers over her core, still covered by a damp thong. She throws her head back in pleasure, bucking her hips once more and urging you to remove the garment.
You silently obey her wishes and remove the thong, discarding it to one side with her trousers. You push her legs wide open and begin trailing kissing up the insides of her thighs, lightly biting in certain places causing Alessia to hiss in pleasure.
"Fuck me." She pleaded, sliding her own hand down her bare stomach to her clit and moaning as she touched it. The sight turned you on so much as Alessia started playing with herself right in front of you. You gently take her hand and suck on the fingers she'd used to touch herself, staring into her eyes as you do, she moans in delight.
Immediately you dip your head down to begin to trailing your tongue in place of where her fingers had just been. Fighting your way through her wet folds to her throbbing clit you begin flicking your tongue across it vigorously. Her back arches immediately, her hips trying to match the rhythm of your tongue so she could fuck herself against you. You drag two fingers down her soaking wet folds and slide them straight inside her with ease, curling them upwards and starting a rhythm against her g spot. Alessia trusted you with her mind, body and soul so she'd completely let herself become submissive to every little touch. She felt electric as she closed her eyes and let the waves of pleasure wash over her fully. Every wave reaching the tips of her fingers like electric pulsing through different parts of her body. She began to feel it building in her lower stomach as you kept a constant rhythm with her fingers and tongue. She submersed herself in the feeling as her walls tightened around your fingers and she began a rollercoaster of pleasure, her body writing around in pleasure as the shockwaves took over her body. Her moans echoing through the building as she rode out her orgasm on your fingers. You smile up at her as she bites her lip and lets out a sigh of contentment.
"I will never not enjoy the way you make me feel." Alessia whispered.
"And I will never not enjoy making you feel that way." You kiss her gently on the lips and she smiles up at you through her thick lashes.
"Shall we go home and start packing up the house?" She asks, caressing your cheeks gently.
"Yeah. You might want to put some pants on though." You both giggle as you throw her thong at her.