Chapter 4

Kats pov.
Isabel can sing really good but I don't know know why she keeps it from Hayes. I decided to text her.
K- izzy you should tell Hayes you can sing.
I- no. He would make me do vines and stuff
K- but your good. Your so good you could become famous.
I- I guess so I'll just end up singing in front of him
K- dude go to him and tell him now.
I- no he just left plus I'm sick so I can't sing.
K- well I have videos.
I- no.
K- I'm gonna post one.
I- no.
I went to vine and posted her video. I tagged Hayes to it. He commented ' my girlfriend can sing?' Then he revined it and then Nash revined it and followers kept coming and then everyone would revine. Damn she got popular fast but she only has 1,000 followers but I'm gonna see tomorrow if she has more. I decided to go to bed cause I'm tired.
Morning••••
I wake up and my phone was blowing up. I ran over to Isabel's house and hers was blowing up to. I got dressed at her house cause we have some of each others clothes plus we're the same size. We got on some shorts and Isabel wore one of Hayes sweatshirts. I wore one of Nash's. We walked to Nash's house and Isabel went to Hayes room but he was in the bathroom. She waited for him and I was with Nash we were cuddling. When we heard a door slam me and Nash ran out the door. Isabel was sitting on the porch crying." What's the matter," I asked." Me and Hayes are done. For good," she said." What happened," Nash asked." I just caught him cheating. I was sitting there and his phone went off so I looked over at it and I noticed it was from Mariah so I read the text that I saw. And it said ' do you wanna come over again' he went over there and he cheated on me cause she sent another text and it said ' we can do it again'," Isabel said starting to cry. Nash grabbed her as hugged her. Hayes came out in a towel." Isabel are you okay why are you crying," he asked. Oh no." Don't talk to me Hayes we are done I'm breaking up with you. Your such a cheater if you don't know what I'm talking about go check your phone and the messages from Mariah. Oh and here," she said taking off her sweatshirt. She threw it at him and se walked away. He went to run after her but he was in a towel plus what if it falls. I don't want to see that😷. Isabel was gone and Hayes had tears coming down his eyes." I'll go get Hayes and you get Isabel Hayes gets along with me better plus you guys would end up fighting about it," I said." Okay," Nash said kissing me and running toward Isabel.
.
.
.
Hope you liked it more drama coming up😉😏. Will Isabel forgive Hayes or move on? Will she become famous or not? Vote of you liked it. Comment what you think. I love to read them☺️. Love ya💖
-Isabel and kat❤️