Chapter 3

Nash's pov.
Mariah needs to get away from me. I mean I didn't mean for any of this to happen. She just let herself into my house I didn't even tell her she could come in. I have to tell Kat tho. I decided to call her and meet her somewhere.
K- hey babe
N- hey can we meet somewhere
K- yeah where.
N- you know that park where we met.
K- yeah I'm on my way there.
I got in my car and drove all the way there. I got out and sat on the bench. Kat walked up and I kissed her." I have to talk to you," I said." Okay. About what," she asked." It's about this girl named Mariah. We were hanging out out at my cousins house and we were with Hayes having fun and she kissed me. I freaked out at her. But then yesterday she shows up at my house. She knocked on the door and I opened it and she just walks in and she started kissing me and I started pushing her away but she wouldn't stop," I said. She paused for a moment." You didn't kiss her," she asked." No," I said." Can I have this girls number," she asked." Isabel already yelled at her," I said." Isabel knew and didn't tell me," she said." I told her not to cause I wanted to tell you. I wanted you to hear the story from me and not one of your friends," I said." Well I'm not mad at you," she said grabbing my hand." But I swear if I see that girl I will beat her up," she said. I smiled." I love you Kat," I said." I love you to," she said." I have to go I wasn't supposed to leave the house because I wasn't I snuck out the window bye," she said kissing me and then she ran home. I walked to my car and I drove home. I'm so glad she understands what I'm going through I mean I didn't even want her ugly ass to kiss me. She's nothing compared to my beautiful girlfriend. I got out of the car and walked inside and Mariah was sitting in my living room." Are you ready for round three," she asked." Get out of my house," I said." Why I love you," she said standing up." I don't love you I love Kat. Don't let the door hit you on the way out," I said. She was crying and she ran out of my house. Hayes walked in clapping." Did you let her in," I asked." No I saw her sitting there and I told her to go away but she wouldn't," he said." So she just walked into our house and sat down on our couch," I asked. He shook his head yes." That's creepy," I said." Yeah but can you drive me to the store," he asked." Why," i asked." I have to buy Isabel chocolate," he said. She's on her period." Oh okay. Yeah bro lets go," I said walking out the door we drove to the store and he got her chocolate and we drove to Isabel's house. We knocked on the door and her mom let us in. We walked to her bedroom and walked in and she wasn't there. Then we hard someone in the bathroom. Me and Hayes freaked out and ran to the bathroom and knocked. She was throwing up. We walked in and helped her. Hayes pulled her hair out of the way and I get her a wet rag to put on her face. She stopped and we have her chocolate. She decided to sleep and Hayes hugged her cause we were gonna go home." Babe if you need me just call," he said he went to kiss her but she moved her face." I'm sick," she said. He kissed her forehead and we went home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. Something big is about to happen😏. Vote and comment love ya💖.
-Isabel and kat❤️