Chapter 1

Isabel's pov.
I haven't seen my boyfriend in two months but he still called me and stuff but I can't wait to see him. Plus I've got his birthday present he turned 15 but I wasn't there cause I was in Mexico. I was gonna fly back for his birthday but Hayes said no. My parents got out of the plane and I told them I would meet them at the house later they took my suitcase and left. I saw my adorable boyfriend and I ran up to him. I jumped into his arms with my legs wrapped around him hugging him. He put me down. He kissed me." I missed you," he said." I missed you to. Oh I have something for you," I said handing him the bag with his birthday present in it. He opened it and he smiled. I got him a little sombrero with his name on it and a t-shirt that says Mexico on it." Thanks babe," he said." I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your birthday. I was gonna fly home but you said no," I said. Then I notice a little mark on his chin." Well I wanted you to be with your family," he said. I put my thumb on the mark." What happened," I asked. Then someone hugs me. I look and see Kat." Oh hi bestfriend that doesn't tell me stuff," I said." Your still mad about that," she asked." Yeah. We never keep stuff from each other," I said." Well you kept stuff from me a long time ago," she said." Like what," I asked." You never told me that you had feelings for Hayes at first," she said." Well I still told you," I said." Yeah so did I," Kat said." You wouldn't have if I didn't ask if you were okay," I said. Hayes grabbed my hand and pulled me one way and Nash pulled Kat another way. Hayes sat me down." Babe why are you mad," he asked." She had to tell someone and obviously that person was not me or Nash," I said." So you think she replaced you," Hayes said. I put my head on his shoulder." I don't know but it kinda seems like it," I said. He kissed me then I remembered that mark on his chin." What happened," I asked pointing to the mark on his chin." I fell off the dirt bike," he said." Your okay right," I said grabbing his hand." Yeah," he said. I walked back over to Nash and Kat." I know you better than anyone. You had to tell someone but it wasn't me and it wasn't Nash," I said." Okay fine you caught me Isabel I told Madison that day I had to hang out with her," Kat said." You told her and not me," I said walking away Hayes grabbed me." I wanna get out of this airport," I said. Hayes and Nash got in their car and I went with hayes and Nash but Kats parents made her go with them. Hayes grabbed my hand and I put my head in his shoulder. I was so shocked. My bestfriend is becoming best friends with my enemy. All of a sudden everything went black. Someone was shaking me." Babe," I heard. It was Hayes I open my eyes and look at him." Did I fall asleep," I ask." Yeah," he said laughing. I love his smile. I got up and we walked into his house. Kat walked over here when she got home.
A couple days later**
" Mariah," Hayes yelled." Did you just call me Mariah," I asked." Yes," Hayes said not smiling anymore." Who is she," I asked." Promise not to get mad," he said." You cheated on me," I asked." No. Never," he said. I as so relieved." Promise you won't tell Kat," he said. Those words mean a secret that I'm going to have to keep. At this moment. I'm not mad at Kat anymore I mean I can't be mad at her for keeping a secret if I'm doing the same thing." Yeah I promise," I said." Mariah is this really annoying girl that kissed Nash the first week you and Kat left. It wasn't Nash's fault tho. He didn't kiss her she kissed him," he said." That's still cheating if it was on the lips,"I said." It was," he said. Oh my god." Has Nash told her," I asked." No he said he doesn't want to it was just a fan who thought he was still single and probably didn't care," he said." No fans have kissed you have they," I asked." Cheek only I swear," Hayes said. I smiled. I love knowing that I'm not the one being cheated on just my best friend is😁. I wish I could tell her. I promised Hayes so I can't tell her.
.
.
.
.
.
This is my first chapter of the sequel!! I'm really exited to write this book just because I loved writing the first one and I love to write so I'll be on here a lot. Vote if you liked it. Comment please. Love ya.
-Isabel and kat❤️