talking at night..

YN POV
********

I get a call from an unknown number I wake up and ask : hello who?
He said: me , joon .
I asked: ohh Jiju is this your phone number .
He said: no that's not my phone number This is Jungkook's number he wants to talk to you .

I feel like Butterflies were dancing on my stomach knowing that he wanted to talk to me.
After a few seconds I say: hello *no response for a few seconds * are you there.
"Hello , "yes i am right here" he speaks in a baby voice. he sounds like a baby, his eyes were so cold that day and his voice was like a baby's. I hear joon saying, I'll go, you talk alone.

"How are you , I said I was very nervous to talk to him. "I am fine, how are you? He said. "I am also very good ,what are you doing , I said . " I'm not doing anything, you tell me "what you are doing. He said. " I don't do anything anywa-y I said. He interrupts me and "you can say my name , please YN, he says . I don't know why my cheeks start heating after hearing that. "Why?' "What happened , I said.

" Please say, he said. " Jungkook , happy now I said.
"Yes, Your voice is so sweet, my name sounds so good from your mouth, He said in cute voice.

" Oh By the way, I was asking what you thought about marriage, I said. "What to think about it, I am very happy I am getting married to you. Now when you get married to me, then play games with me , right And you always spoke to me lovingly , you will not scold me , he said there was excitement in his voice and I felt very happy when I heard that he is very happy to marry me.

I am also very confused about what he is talking about and what he will play And why would I scold him?. " Jungkook , Which game play are you talking about? I said . The Phone call suddenly gets disconnected and I call him again and he doesn't pick up the phone. I think he must have got some work, after all he is a big businessman. Jungkook is just like my sister told me but Didi didn't tell me he is cute too But no problem, after marriage I will get to know him more.

Now I am very excited for marriage and I am very happy too Because I found out he's not that cold and he doesn't even have an attitude too and I was smiling and I have to get up early, tomorrow is my roka and he will come , I fell asleep.

Jungkook POV
***************

when i was talking to YN And I was feeling so good, my heart felt so light after talking to her She is so sweet and her voice is very nice. Suddenly the door of the room opened and I saw my mother coming. I heard YN say which play games are you talking about ?

My mom has signaled me to disconnect the phone call and my hands tremble ,I hang up the phone and she quickly gripped my hair and " you are becoming such a lover , you are talking to your future wife , wow Who gave you her phone number? She said. Tears started flowing from my eyes I was very scared " Hyung gave me her phone number, mumma please leave my hair, it's hurt please. I said my tongue was trembling

and She left my hair and she grabbed my jaw , " what should I do with you joon and You don't need to talk to her until you get married okay , if you tried, you know the result. I Nodded she was going out of the room And she stops in the middle and