"Good morning, President, excuse me." Li Chen sat down on the sofa in his car and picked the grapes from the fruit bowl: "Where is your little white cat? It's been a long time since I have teased the cat. My hands are itchy."

He Huan tilted his head to look curiously. Last second, he was still dreaming about what kind of cat it was. The next moment he saw Shi Yu walking in from the backyard with the cat in his arms.

The little white cat squinted his eyes in his arms very affectionately. It didn't respond much to seeing a stranger. It just meowed symbolically and seemed to be comforted very well.

He Huan froze in place, then stretched out his hand and rubbed his eyes.

She admits that she is a CP brain, and sometimes she also fills up a lot of pictures, but just now...just stop wherever she gives, the temperament of "Mrs. Jiang" is completely natural, and she has not been processed by her brain at all!

Giving this doesn't feel like just coming to a new place!

It wasn't until Lian Jing called her name that He Huan followed everyone like she had just woken up from a dream.

Li Chen proposed to play in the game room upstairs. He Huan walked at the end, looking blankly at Jiang Chengli and Shi Yu who were standing in the front.

The two people walked back and forth, but inexplicably separated from the others, as if they should be a pair.

When he was distracted, he found that President Jiang's phone on his right hand turned on. Probably a message came, and it went dark after flashing.

But He Huan clearly sees that his wallpaper is a grant — a grant with his hands pressed on the sofa!

In the game room, Lian Jingyi played a horror game in a bold location, and Omega's screams came one after another in the room three minutes after the start.

Li Chen was initially a little bit resistant, but the four Omega's begging and expectation made him swell, so he sat in the middle and cried out with everyone.

Lian Jing was watching the game characters and the boss walk around the column, and the phone in his pocket was shaking.

He bowed his head and realised that He Huan had sent him a message.

[Lotus]: The brain system collapses, the brain system collapses.

[Lotus]: The brain tries to restart for the first time, and the brain tries to restart for the second time

[Lotus]: Let's restart it, ah ah ah Lian Jing'er, we got it for real ah ah ah ah!

Lian Jinggang wanted to ask this person what illness he had in broad daylight, and he saw Shi Qi sitting on the small sofa.

He was holding the cat while watching the movie on the projection next door, a Russian romance movie, and a dragon flew across the huge screen.

Even in such a noisy environment, he was intent and focused.

Jiang Chengli had just come up from downstairs with fruit, and saw the boy sitting on the sofa.

His eyes darkened by three minutes, and he reached out and covered his eyes from behind.

Lian Jing couldn't hear what the two people were saying, but from the shape of President Jiang's lips, he could tell that he was saying, "You are not allowed to watch."

He choked, turned his head and found that he seemed to be able to connect with He Huan's thinking.

That pair is really real.

Shi Yu watched Jiang Chengli change to another movie blankly, pressing the corners of his lips slightly, and lowered his head to touch the cat.

Jiang Chengli didn't speak, but stared at the phone.