Chapter 4| pulled a prank with 2 weridos

It was the Next day and ive gotten close to Mattheo, We've been talking for a good few hours on stuff but not .. talking (if yk what i mean!) I still think were not friends but i hope to soon be.

I wondered down to the Great Hall to see the rest of the Group of Slytherin's sat at the long table. I sat down before digging into some Fancy bread.

"Morning gal" - said Pansy, Slurping loudly on her Tea. Theo then slowly tried to wrap his arm around Pansy's waist. This court me by surprise! Something definitely happened at the Party, I could sense a Grin approach his face as he managed to catch my attention.

"morning" I yawned.

"your seem tired." -Draco mentioned, i just glared at him i wasn't in the mood for joking. I rolled my eyes before Mattheo's arms grabbed my attention, The way his veins showed made my Stomach feel odd. I couldn't believe i was already falling for him and those arms, Uh i wanted them.. NO! God, i wanted him.

Then suddenly a gush of wind hit through the Hall and 2 Ginger boys flew around on their brooms laughing throwing Colourful explosions onto our Tables, Then the sight of Fireworks appeared up in the Sky of the Hall. I smiled, Then the Hall clapped and cheered as the flew down to the ground right in front of us Slytherins.

The both got off their brooms and Looked at me with a grin,

"hiya im george!" "Im fred!"
And then at the same time they both said

"nice to meet you!" - i chuckled at them, Then smiled before standing to their eye level.

"Im Y/n, Pleasure to meet you" - They both shook my hand before i saw Mattheo and Draco roll their eyes. *god, whats wrong with them?*

"well, we was wondering, if uhm- you would wanna"

"Hang" "out" The both said, I looked back to the Table of Slytherin's and looked questioned. I Already saw Pansy laughing and moving her hands in a 'go' motion, So i nodded and followed them both. "so we thought.." said george, " if you wanted to help us Prank Draco?" finished Fred.

I burst out laughing, the thought of pranking Draco made me smile i couldnt say no.

" sure ! Whats the plan?" -

Fred and George started smirking, "well.." George started.

" we was thinkin we could Prank Malfoy by putting Dye in his Shampoo!" - fred grinned, feeling proud of his plan. I chuckled at this, I felt bad since draco was one of my friends and i couldn't do anything to hurt him but it felt funny to see him with Dyed hair and plus why not prank him. Some people say he deserves it!

"Omg yes! lets do it.."- i agreed. They both smiled and took me down the flight of Stairs to an Empty classroom, Above the doorway it was signed 'POSTIONS'. I walk through and no one was to be seen, Both boys walked over to a table and placed down a Large looking Shampoo bottle and a Smaller green bottle with a Small label with the words 'GREEN DYE'. I giggled as i saw he'd have green hair. "so.. your friends with the Slytherin's huh?" Fred said looking over at me. "I mean, yeah! They were the first people to even talk to me." I sighed then sitting down on a Stool and looking up a them Both. " yeahh, thats just the Slytherin's for you. They always have to become friends with anybody before they even get to meet the rest of the Houses." - George rolls his eyes while slowly adding Green Dye to the Shampoo bottle. " I am Slytherin after all remember!" i laugh to myself, then smiling at them to add some more convo.

"yeah, but you can always come talk to us! There's Harry, Ron and Hermione too" - Fred smiles warmly before cleaning up the Table. Then George packed away the smaller bottles and larger bottles and cleaned them into his bag before saying; "right, lets go see Draco and Y/n do you think you could sneak into Draco's and place this in his Bathroom"

I smiled and nodded, "okay, ill do that when i get to my dorm. If i go now no one will be there since they are all eating Breakfast!" .

Both boys smiled and opened the Door and headed out; " Bye y/n, nice speaking to you-" As i nodded they left leaving me in the Classroom with the Shampoo Bottle. I then heared bickering from both.

"i flirted with her better then you!" " NO i did, you wont have a chance."

I laughed at them arguing, i found it cute how they both were fighting over me. I didn't take it as a way to get a boyfriend i just thought of it as a complement and shook it off, I just felt nice to have friends.

I rushed back to my dorm before seeing no one, i smiled having a feeling this prank could easily pull off. I opened Draco's dorm quickly before closing it shut and making my way into his rather posh On-suit bathroom, I walked into the shower before replacing his Shampoo bottle with the New dyed one. I laughed at the thought of him with green hair, *lol* . I walked out of the Shower with a smirk on my face, i couldn't wait to see his face!

By far this is the Best Prank YET!!