Chapter 3| sweet boy

<Mattheo's pov>

Its an hour since Y/n woke up and now Me and Tom took her down to the Great Hall for some breakfast. I did feel really bad; she was simply lying on the floor all night without anything, She was still in that tight dress of hers. nothing! Once we had gotten down to the Hall we sat her down and she leaned on Toms shoulder half asleep. I wanted her to do that to me, was that too much to ask?

"you okay y/n?" - asked Tom looking down to me, feeling his body heat rise. Mattheo glanced over to me. I was too tired to respond so i looked at mattheo with sleepy eyes.

"leave her tom, shes too tired!" - mattheo took a sip of his water. Then Draco, Theo, Enzo and Pansy came rushing over to them and sat down on the table.

"omg is y/n okay?"- asked Pansy who sat next to me, I felt her hand touch my shoulder. I pulled my head away from Tom and smiled sleepy . "Im okay Pansy, just really tired.." i mumbled.

Mattheo looked at me in concern, then spoke up. "y/n let me take you to your dorm, you need sleep!" He insisted that i go to my dorm, i nodded slowly as Pansy helped me stand up. Mattheo grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him *OMG!!!* . Mattheo and I walked out of the Hall and directly in the direction of 'his' dorm.. *huh?*.

"mattheo, this is where your dorm is? mine is the other way.." i pointed down the hall then looking at him. "Your going to my dorm, i have head ache tablets for you to take." He replied and softly touched my arm, i blushed.

We slowly walked to his Dorm and once we arrived he opened his door and took me over to his Bed and he placed me gently, I leaned back on his pillow and he smiled before walking into his Small bathroom just to the right of his room, Once he returned with a couple packets of different Tablets and a Tall Glass of Water. He placed the Glass of water on his bedside table next to me and opened a Small packet of Tablets and offered me one. "here, this should help with you head ache." He passed me it, I placed it in my mouth and gulped some water and knocked the Tablet back. Once id finshed, i placed the water back down on the bedside table and then looked over to Mattheo and smiled.

"thank y-you, for everything" - I looked deep into his Brown eyes, *he looked so cute i thought*

Mattheo looked up to me and he chuckled to himself, "dont thank me, this is on you" -

I chuckled at his reply, then nodded my head before feeling a rush of pain hit my head. I placed my hand on my head and looked at mattheo quickly before groaning in pain.

"y/n? oh shit are you okay?" He panicked and sat infront of me on his bed and placed his hand on my head and checked my temperature. I shut my eyes before opening them agian, i felt the pain get worse and Mattheo crept up onto the bed more and sat next to me. It felt nice someone comforting me, I never felt this before. My past life aka My childhood wasn't the best. My father was abusive to my mother, She passed away before my 6th birthday. After she died my father joined a group named 'The Death Eaters'- I never wanted him to join it and working for .. you know who.. Voldemort. He sent me to Hogwarts to follow him and his way of life, I dont want to turn out like my Father. I sometimes wonder what ever happened to my parents, All i get is questions without answers. And im fed up with it, I want to know the truth to my mothers death and my fathers plans with Voldemort.

<mattheos pov>

I sat quietly next to Y/n as she peacefully fell asleep, I noticed how she slept. The way her Hair fell perfectly and how comfortable she looked. Once she had fell asleep and slowly moved myself closer to her before i tucked a pillow under her head and between us. I felt her body tuck next to me, Her body fitted perfectly next to mine. I wondered if we'd ever get together, and i know ive only known her for a day but she was beautiful and i cant resist her. To have her pretty body next to me was more then just a dream...