Chapter 2| Slytherin Party

As i walk to my dorm is notice the Taller boy i met earlier. He glanced over at me and walked over before i could enter the Slytherin Common room.

"i never properly introduced myself, Im Tom Riddle!" - he looked down at me.

I smiled softly, "nice to meet you!" .

Tom looked at me with his dark eyes, his curls perfectly falling on his face. I slowly turned to open the Slytherin common room door but before i could open it i felt a heavy hand on my shoulder then pulling me slightly away from the door.

"Everyone's in there you know.." Tom face grows colder by the second.

I turn and sigh, "okay? but i want to go to my dorm??" .

Tom chuckled quietly

"alright, be my quest go humiliate yourself i couldnt give a fuck." He says firmly, seeming he didnt care about me but also why'd he bring it up in the first place..?

I opened the door slowly and the door frame allowed me to walk through, before i could move Tom stormed into the room and sat on the Arm Chair next to the massive fireplace and smirked at me as everyone went quiet. The jerk; he just sat and smirked. Then a Brunette girl sat up from laying on the blonde boys laps and spoke.

"Y/n sweetheart? come to the Party tonight okay?" - once she finished speaking Toms face grew a huge grin and leaned forward on his chair. I looked back to the Brunette girl and smiled.

"Yeah.. sure!" - i started walking towards a opened dorm room, I stepped inside and took a glance at my dorm. It was perfect! Small, but ill do. I placed down my bag and gently sat on the Double bed,

*damn how lucky am i?* i thought. Then someone lightly knocked on the door and crept in, I turned.

"woah.. sorry didnt mean to scare ya, Im Mattheo." he smiled stepping towards me.

I took one glance and when i mean i turned red, i looked like Anger from Inside out (lmao).

"o-oh hi.." i turned before i could blush even more. I felt mattheo walk up towards me more.. i felt like i was melting, he was... so fine.

"may i help you unpack?" - he asked, whispering into my ear.

"s-sure.. thanks!" - i replied.

Mattheo walked over the my door and closed it gently, leaving the noisy people outside to be completely silent, He then picked a book from from bag and placed it on my bedside table. I look up to him and smile.

<TIME SKIP: to the start of the party>

I was lying on my bed before i heard a blast of loud music and thought *yep, thats the party beginning!* I sat up quickly and ran over to my Wardrobe and picked out a quick outfit, I chose my small black dress. I brushed my hair and put on lip liner topped with my fav lipstick.

I opened my dorm door and stepped out, Everyone jumping up and down dancing to the beat of the music, *wow, this party is intense..* I glanced over to the 4 boys, Mattheo turned and waved at me along with Tom side-eyeing him. I chuckled.

<The 4 boys pov>

"ahh theres y/n!" spoke draco, he looked her up and down and smirked.

Tom immediately snapped at Draco, "stop lookin at her like that, she doesnt like it."

Draco laughed to himself.

"Oh be quiet, she loves it! Look; shes waving now" - before all boys could look over they immediately noticed Mattheo waving, He got her first fair and square.

--

Once i saw Mattheo wave, i smiled and walked over. "hey! sick party." i said.

All 4 boys Tom, Mattheo, Blondy and the other Brunette was staring at me.

"oh uh sorry i dont know your names?" i smiled politely and waited for them to repond. " Oh im Draco.. Draco Malfoy. And this beside me is Theodore Nott but we call him Theo for short!"

I nodded at his response and looked back at Tom who's already sighing, "why do you look pissed?" i spoke up. The other boys laughed, as tom looked more angry. "Im not?" he responded, dry. I nodded slowly before The Brunette girl shouted my name, "Y/N!!!"-

"Uh who is she exactly?" i chuckled, looking back to the boys.

"Pansy Parkinson, shes cool just very annoying sometimes.." Draco replied.

I smiled before walking to go see Pansy, "bye y/n.." Mattheo spoke to me, i blushed and smiled.

"bye.." *god, that was intense..* He smiled back with those loving brown eyes.

"Hey..you enjoying the party?" I spoke first. "Yes! You want to go get some drinks with me!?" I nodded in response. I could tell she had already been drinking. We both make our way over to the table. The common room looks so different with all the lights, filled with drunk teenagers, the music was so loud I could barely hear Pansy.

<TIME SKIP:a couple hours later>

Me and Pansy have been dancing for a long time now,I decide to grab another drink so I walk away from the dance floor leaving Pansy to dance.She is a good friend,definitely great dancer and a party friend I've only known her for a couple of hours but it seems we have already became good friends or maybe it's the alcohol..

I grab a red plastic cup and chug down the drink
*ah that was strong...it tastes different..* I brush of that though and walk back to the dance floor. My vision starts to blur as I'm about to fall somebody gets a tight grip on me and stops me from falling that's when I black out... *I wonder who it was?* I think to myself as I lose consciousness.

<Mattheo's pov>
I've had some drinks but not much but the rest of the group I couldn't say the same..I haven't seen Y/n in a long time I guess she's with Pansy. I decide to go to Pansy and find where Y/n is

"Pansy?..is Y/n not with you..?" I don't see her anywhere with pansy "ermm..she was just there.." she points next to her,Y/n obviously not there anymore "right..okay well she not there now,how long ago did you see her?" I ask "like.. an hour ago I think.." Pansy slurs "okay thanks" I reply,Pansy nods and carry's on dancing.
I walk back over to Tom and tell him the situation about Y/n is nowhere to be seen so we both decide to look for her as we are the only ones that are close to sober. Tom goes his way looking around the castle as do I but still again no luck *where could she be?* I think to myself when it hits me she could have went back to her dorm.. so I then rush back to the party and look for Pansy to ask her to look into y/n dorm for me
*I wouldn't wanna walk into her getting changed or something..the thought of that though..* I brush away my thoughts

Pansy looks into Y/n dorm for me "nope she's not in there!" Pansy shouts over the music "fuck" I mumble *where could she be?* I think to myself
"Maybe..she's found a boy..and went to his dorm..?" Pansy says. I look up at her maybe she's right,maybe she has gone to someone's dorm..
I nod and walk to my dorm I think about her all night thinking if she's ok starring at the ceiling.

<The next morning>
I slowly wake up to Tom shouting at me, I have no clue what he's saying but he sounds serious.
"Draco has found her!get up you idiot!" "What!" That made me wake up "Draco was walking down the hallways this morning and saw her laying on the floor come quickly!" My eyes widen. "laying on the floor..?" I say as I quickly get up and throw some clothes on "yes she's unconscious at the moment!" Oh my god! what happened to her. we both rush out and run down the hallway to her as we get closer I just see her laying there,she kinda looked like she was dead. I kneel down and wipe the hair away from her face gosh she is just so beautiful even like this..then I see her eyes start to open "guys she's waking up"

<Y/n's pov>

I wake up seeing everyone all around me.I have a banging headache "what's going on..?" I ask
"What do you mean..? Don't you remember..?" Mattheo asks. "Uh..what am I supposed to remember..?..all I remember is dancing with pansy then..that's it I blacked out but then someone caught me..before I could fall.."
"Who was it..?" Tom asked "ermm..I don't know.." "so your saying you don't remember anything after that..?" Enzo asks "no..I don't..I don't remember anything..."