Chapter 2

Tom went back to his flat, (which was literally just like 2 steps away), and stumbled with the keys.
"Stupid... Fucking... Metal... Shit!" Tom muttered under his breath.

He managed to finally put the keys in, and sat down.

He turned on the television.
"ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS OFFICALLY ENDED-" Click.
"THE RED ARMY HAS NOW TAKEN OVER THE WHOLE WORL-" Click.
"Smirnoff is now 70% off, at any Sainsbury's near you!"

Ah, finally something useful.

Toms liver begged him for no, but his brain said yes. His brain wanted to forget about Tord. And if he gets drunk, and pisses off Edd, oh well.

The blue-hooded boy was now on the streets, walking down them.

He saw the sinister man who told him he didn't need friends, when Tord came back.

He saw the place he brought his apartment from, just before Tord attacked.

He saw the supermarket, where Tords poster still remains.

But the thing that ached the most... he saw the old house.

The one Tord blew up.

Tom kept walking. And finally he reached Sainsbury's. He smiled. The alcohol couldn't have came at a better time.

He brought bottles and bottles of it, hoping to make it really a night to forget.

It was like Tom couldn't even hear the gunshots and blood splattering the shops window. Or the screaming of mothers as their children are being taken away to be trained for the red army.

No, after all, Tom was in a mind of his own. A happy mind. Something that one could not be able to get out off.

He was distracted.

He hummed a song as he walked home, Ignoring the blazing fire of terror following slightly behind him.

As he reached the flat again, he turned back on the tv, this time, not caring what was on.

" HM Office have officially announced the kidnapping of all people under the age of 18, to train them for the Red Army, which is ran by Tord-"

The woman's voice on the tv zoned out, leaving a ringing in Toms ears. Tord? Red Army? What the hell?

Then it occurred to the Alcoholic.

He finally remembered.

- flashback -

"HEY! Sunshine lollipops, take a seat!" Tom throws the inflatable chair at Tords massive robot.

But sadly, it sounds more cooler then it was.

"Oh, shut up!" Tord said, angrily, to his Ex.

Tord then immediately shot a missile at Tom.

"TORD! NO!" Edd screamed.

"Lame." Tom muttered to himself, preparing for impact.

The house was blown up. But, with Tom inside of it...?

"NOO! MY EVERYTHING!" Matt waved his hands.

"Tom! No!" Edd screamed, looking at Toms (???) dead body.

"Ah, what a sight. Well, I got what I came for!" Tord laughed.

The robot immediately went to fly into the air.

"So long, old friends!" Tord said.

Then, Tom appears, with his special harpoon gun.

"I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!" Tom shrieks, before shooting the harpoon right into the giant robot.

"Uh oh." Tord mutters.

Then, the robot explodes.

Tom could of swore to see Tord standing at the top of the hill, watching him. But Tord was dead...

Right?

- flashback -

Oh god. The Army. The screaming. The deaths. It was all him!

Tord was alive!

And Tom didn't know if he should be happy,

Or scared.

——-
552 words