"What happened, are you scared?"

"I...." Lev face become ugly because of fear.

"Old man, what kind of weird fetish do you have?" Ritsuka taunted.

"This is utterly disgusting. People try their best to become beautiful and more handsome, but you abandon humanity to choose monstrosity," Ritsuka mocked Lev.

"Do you want to win the crown of Mr. Universe for being the ugliest man alive?" Ritsuka continued, increasing his aura on Lev.

SNAP!SNAP!SNAP!SNAP!

With each snap, Lev's body, attempting to reform, burst apart once again.

"Stop it," Lev begged, his pride preventing him from admitting defeat.

"You... even if you kill me, it won't change anything," he tried to maintain a façade of bravery, but his expression and body betrayed him.

'Master, please help me. Protect me from that menace,' Lev begged for his master in his mind.

Ritsuka's cold gaze bore down on Lev as he spoke, "Who knows what happens in future. And I'm Death, and I have no enemies because I will kill all of them. And your master is one of them"

"Don't be ridiculous," Lev strangled out, his fear evident. "You are declaring war with my master. He won't leave you alive!"

"They'll meet the same fate as you," Ritsuka retorted, tightening his grip on Lev's hair. "Enjoy how it feels to be in a black hole," he added before throwing Lev into the black hole.

"Ahahaaa!" Lev's screams echoed as he was sucked into the black hole and died.

Snap

With a snap of his fingers, Ritsuka halted the black hole, causing it to vanish from the sky.

Lev's soul now floated in the air, having experienced the terror of death in the black hole. He glared at Ritsuka Fujimaru with hatred burning in his eyes.

'Son of a bastard!! I will make you pay once I reach my Master,' Lev thought fiercely, attempting to teleport to his master's location. However, something unexpected happened.

Suddenly, Ritsuka Fujimaru released a dark mix of black and purple aura, emanating with a deadly killing intent directed towards Lev.

"WHO DARES TO LEAVE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?" he thundered, his voice echoing with authority and menace.

Ritsuka saw the lev blood on floor.

"Arise."

The authoritative declaration of Ritsuka Fujimaru, carrying his unwavering desire, resounded clearly in Lev's ears. Though his soul was prepared to depart this world and reach his master, the direct command of the King of the Dead compelled him to comply, and he rose once more as a Shadow Servant.

From Lev's spilled blood emerged a shadowy soldier, a muscular humanoid figure with a faint purple aura. It possessed glowing red eyes, luminous purple hair, sharp claws, and wore a fractured, horned skull mask that left the upper right portion of its face exposed.

"This humble servant, who once served mere lesser demons, now bows before his Liege," spoke the transformed Lev, his tone reverent and filled with gratitude.

"Greed, that shall be your name," declared Ritsuka Fujimaru.

"Thank you, my Liege, for bestowing upon me such a beautiful name," Greed expressed, his gratitude evident in his voice as he nearly teared up.

"So, Greed makes his return," Igris remarked, his tone calm yet surprised.

"It's a pleasure to see him again in this world," Tusk added with a bright smile.