"I don't care...all i want is power...and i know you hold the similar power".
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, Derak and Max arrived in the cave.

"They're inside, I can smell them," Derek warned the young warlock.

"Let's go inside"

"Stay beside me... don't get hurt" Derek stated and gently entered without alerting the mutant guards. Max used his magic to render the guards inside unconscious. He noticed his brother, who appeared in terrible condition.

"Rafe..." Max hurried towards his brother after removing his invisibility charm.
While Derek approached Leo, who appeared fatigued as well.

"They tortured Rafe." Leo muttered.

"It's ok...we got him" Derek consoled the other and looked at Max, who was grieving over his brother's situation.

"Rafe... please open your eyes..." Max murmured while performing the healing charm on him.

"Max... he'll be alright...first let's get out of here... Alec and Magnus need us" Derek said him.

"The girl...." Leo muttered softly. That's when they saw another figure lying on the floor, hands tied.

"Lydia..." Max gasped.

"She is the original...the queen took her form" Leo mumbled.

When the mutants barged into the cave, Derek stepped forward and tore them apart.

"Max portal them to Chris and go to institute I'll handle the situation here...I'll distract them"
I can't...I won't leave you behind," Max responded abruptly. He swears something flashed in the alpha's eyes before his expression became impassive again.

"Max, act like a warrior...now is not the time to get emotional... More guards will arrive soon... leave."

Max looked confused before nodding. He porteled the others and gazed at the alpha before leaving.

"I'll kill you if anything happens to you," he told the alpha, who smirked and responded.

"Yes nephew" .
.
.
.
Derek grew tired of fighting the mutants over time. They will not die no matter what he tries, so he must tear them apart one by one.

Derek groaned as a mutant stabbed him in the back. He was ready to turn when he noticed a blue light in the center.

"This boy..." He whispered as he saw Max standing there with a crossbow, his horns visible... skin is blue, eyes are red with rage.

"Come on..." Max replied, his tone stern and rage-filled.
.
.
At the seelie court

"Alec They're secure... finish this," Magnus told his husband. Max's mind linked with him, saying they were well and safe.

"What did you say?" the queen inquired, perplexed.

"My queen we've been attacked...the prisoners escaped" In a panic, a seelie guard informed.

"WHAT....!!!!"  She yelled.

"Stop shouting," Magnus said, angry.

"What did you think you'll kidnap our children and we will offer our head in Silver plate...trust me the previous queen was right when she banished you...you're absolutely hopeless" He went on to say.

"You can't do anything...I'm the seelie queen" She mentioned taking a few paces apart.

"Not for long...you accepted your crimes before, and I hereby remove you from your place."

"You can't do that...." she said tensely.

"Oh trust me i can...and I'm sure no seelie here wanted this type of queen" Alec said. The queen looked at her subjects, who averted their gaze from her.

"I've my army...." She barked.

"And I have my angel husband," Magnus said proudly.

"Did you really believe we came here out of fear? We came here to find out the truth and show you what happens when you mess with Lightwood Banes.We waited for our families' safety because no matter how powerful we are, we can't endanger them. "Parent concern...you won't understand anyway," Magnus continued angrily.

Alec utilized his power, and the mutants around them began to dissolve into dusts. The queen looked around in horror, unsure of what was going on around her.

"You...you....what are you...." She asked in panic.

"The angel you killed was my mother...and I hope you understand everything by now...if not, you have all the time on earth," Alec continued, her eyes widening with terror.

"Have you seen hell? Alec asked in a threatening tone.
"You killed my parents...You killed innocent people including your own subjects...you were the reason my family suffered for 18 years....you deserve no mercy.....You'll burn in hellfire for eternity until your soul is redeemed" he said. His wings extended and emitted dazzling light. Fire suddenly began to circle where she was standing.

The queen's screams may be heard throughout the court. Alec looked around, and everyone was submissive, except for his husband, who gazed at him with love and admiration.

"You'll elect your leader... like warlocks... the institute will assist you with the help of the clave," he declared after gaining control of his powers.

Alec held his husband's hands and portaled to the institute, feeling peaceful after the storm.