It was getting late, and the sun had retired for the day allowing the moon to take shift, as I was walking through the compound, upon entering I was frozen at the sight in front of me.

Dead bodies and blood littering the floor. My clan's dead bodies.

Running around checking for survivors I found none.

Feeling a sense of trepidation, I body flickered deeper into the compound trying to find out who did this and if there are still people I can save.

.

Arriving at some part in the street I saw Sasuke on the floor passed out, Itachi standing close to him with a bloodied sword.

"Itachi?"

Turning to me, I saw his eyes in the shape of a mangekyo sharingan.

Before I could ask anything, Itachi spoke. "[ Tsukuyomi ]"

The sky became red. I could not move; I could only watch. Itachi killing my clansmen in cold blood, one after another, killing his own parents.

The seconds became minutes, minutes became days.

the scene repeats as I could only watch.

After what felt like several days or so I finally was able to move again. I kneeled down from the mental exhaustion. Even with the [ Gamer's Mind ] it was still tiring.

"Itachi, what was the meaning of this?" I questioned as I panted.

"You are able to stay calm and collected after this? I am surprised." Itachi spoke.

"Why?" I asked.

"To test my power."

"Test your power?"

"Yes, because I wanted to test my power and see how strong I am, I had killed my own clan to measure it."

"Why you." I body flickered, kunai in hand I swung at Itachi who dodged it easily.

Projecting my chakra outwards I used [ Yin Release: Black Blade Technique ] making several kunais in air that homed in on Itachi striking him... Only for him to disperse into crows.

"Impressive jutsu." Spoke a voice behind me, turning around I saw Itachi's Kunai closing in.

Body flickering away from the Kunai I got hit with a shuriken on my back.

"Urgh!" In my moment of distraction, Itachi threw a few shurikens at me while making hand seals.

"[ Shuriken Shadow Clone ]" the few shurikens multiplied in size as they closed on me from every corner.

Not seeing anywhere to run to, I activated my Mangekyo and using [ Susanoo ].

A giant ribcage made out of black chakra formed around me and shielding me from the shurikens.

I could feel my vision blurring a little as blood dripped from my eyes.

Itachi's eyes widen as the chakra construct grows two hands and a skull. "You have the Mangekyo?"

Willing a hand to extend and strike him he used body flicker and appeared on roof top.

"Urgh! Die!" I said as I willed the other hand to strike.

Warning! Your CKR is depleting at an alarming rate.

Ignoring the pop up I kept swinging my hands around trying to catch the bastard.