Chapter 18

" The fuck did you say, Vin?"

" I'm sorry okay? Tsaka I also want Nue to atleast meet his biological Father—"

" Nue doesn't need a father! She doesn't need Venge!! I can raise my daughter alone!" This time Shu's voice raised. Vince could only took a deep sigh bago tignan ng mariin ang omegang kaharap.

" Shu...How will you answer Nue if she starting to look for his Alpha father?" Kalmadong saad nito sakaniya.

" Nue's father is dead."

" Shu!" Vin run his fingers to hir hair backwards bago tumingin sa second floor kung nasaan si Nue ngayon and he doesn't want her to wake up. Vin just decided to lower his tone kahit alam niyang nakakaubos ng pasensya dahil Shu.. Shu's mind are blocked. Sarado ang isip at puso nito and he really bet his life on the line na mahihirapan at mahihirapan si Venge kunin ito pabalik.

" I get it why you're doing this pero atleast hear his side naman. I know all your trauma pero Shu. If you keep caging yourself from the past how will you move forward without hatred in that.." Vin pointed Shu's heart as took another deep sigh.

" If you keep locking yourself , you'll live that bitterness for the rest of your life. You will never find yours and Nue's peace and ease. You can atleast let Nue know his another dad kasi sa tottoo lang Shu.. I will also felt this guilt for the rest of my life, inaagaw ko na kasi ang dapat na position ni Venge kay Nue eh." Shu was too stunned to speak and that hit him. 

Shu realized that he's also trapping Vince in their lives, where he let his daughter thinks that Vince is her other dad...na kinukuha niya ang karapatan ni Vince na bumuo ng sarili niyang pamilya, because of Nue ... Because of them.

" Don't get me wrong, Shu. I like being with you, being with Nue. I know that we agreed to this kind of set up that we'll use each other. That I can rely on you whenever my family setting me up on a date.. That I can use you to shoo those omega away from me.. that you can use me. I agreed with you and you know the reason why,right?" Shu nodded.

Vince loves the thrill, Vince loves being misunderstood, Vince loves playing around and fooling his family and his relatives and in short, he agreed out of boredom.

" Shu. Just Nue please.. Kahit kay Nue lang." Shu knows that Vince never cared of anyone's feelings before. Ni-wala nga siyang pakialam noon kahit may masaktan siya or ano... but this is totally different.

" Do you like someone.. and that someone misunderstood everythin about you?" Shu asked out of nowhere. Agad na natahimik si Vince at umiwas ng tingin. He hitted the jockpot. Shu sighed and crossed his arms. He's not that heartless enough not to care about Vince.

Vince already did his part in their Lives. Vince was there since day 1 na lumipat siya ng bansa. Vince was always there for them and Shu thinks that maybe this time... he'll return the favor on what Vince did to them.

" HIndi naman ako magagalit kung dineretso mo lang sana ako kanina edi hindi ako nagtaas ng boses sayo. You know what I mean Vin.. and also, thank you for always taking care of us." 

" Hindi ka galit kasi dinaan ko sa ganto?" Shu raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes after.

" Hindi pero nakakabwisit ka. You told Venge na anak niya si Nue. Nakakabwisit ka alam mo ba yun?"

" Shu. He'll eventually find out and also.. why not go and talk to him.. kasama ng anak niya." Shu's forehead creased at sinamaan ng tingin ang Alpha.

" You want me to talk to him together with that—his son? That's ridiculous. Why would I need to meet his son? Why would I meet that bitch's son? No fuckin-"