Chapter 5

I mute my phone para hindi ko makita ang messages ni Dad, ano pa nga ba he wanted me to meet Vanguard only Apha child, Fucking no way. Bahala siya jan. Di ko siya sisiputin and hell I care? 

I rolled my eyes before getting up from my sit and walk inside Lawrence's office, leaving a pile of paper on his desk. He's not here, He's out of the town to do business things. So I dismissed my self and went home.

I was just dozing out of my car's window, It's traffic. Napatingin ako sa driver na hinire ni Dad para daw hindi ako mahirapan kapag my blind dates ako.

" Sir, Hindi niyo po ba talaga sisiputin ang Blind date niyo?" I looked at him. He's kinda young, handsome and cute but nah, Not my type. I looked outside again ad my eyes spotted Venge inside the restaurant. He's at his phone while , he's waiting. 

Keep waiting Vanguard. I'm not coming tho. I smirk and just rested my body, My phone beep so i looked at it. It's Venge's message.Telling me that he's been waiting for an hour and he'll wait for me, I didn't bother to reply to his message. He's not relevant and I have no time to play his game.

I looked at my driver again.

" Beta or Apha?" I asked him. he looked at me through the mirror and just put a little smile.

" Beta sir." He answered. I  eyed him, observing him. He can pass as an Apha. I smirk , I have something on my mind right now. I click my tongue inside my mouth and smiled sweetly, He looked away his cheeks are reddish now. Tch, I know I'm pretty cute but nah, Dating is not part of my life plan.

" Name?"

" Paeng nalang po Sir."

" You look young and look like an Alpha.."he chuckled and scratch the back of his head.

" Lagi ko po naririnig yan Sir, pero Beta po talaga ako." I nodded as I answer as I watched the traffic light turns green. I glance at the restaurant where Venge is. He's still there, I just sighed ad didn't mind it, Kapag nainip din yun ay aalis din. Tch. 

Nang makauwi ako aya agad ko ding sinabihan si Paeng na tigna kung nandun pa si Venge and he nodded. I just finished doing my night routine and let my body fall on my bed. I reached for my phone and Paeng's message is the first thing welcomed me. 

Sir, Nandito pa po siya

I played my tongue inside my mouth and just ignored it. But then my conscience is getting the hell out of me. I opened my phone again and decided to open Venge's messages. He's been messaging me nonstop, telling me he'll still wait.

Go Home. It's obvious that I don't want to blind date you. Just go home.

I sent the text and turning my phone off. Not my fault if he's still waiting for nothing. I don't know too but I just hated him so much ad I don't why.Maybe because he pissed me the first time we meet at the Office. Well it's his fault, not mine.

 Umilaw ang screen ng phone ko at agad ko yung tinignan. It's my Father's message reminding me to take my medicine. I bit my lower lip and just sigh ,  Standing up and grabbing my medicine beside my bedside table. I stare at it for a moment before opening it's lid but i can't help but to think.

I've been taking this for 2 years but why? I can't remember any slight of my memories? Why I can't remember anything? There's really something wrong, Why dad giving me a medicine without a label on it? There's really something wrong. I licked my lower lip ad decided not to take it.

Medicine without a label? So fucking suspicious, bakit hindi ko yun narealize agad? In the end , I ended up throwing the medicine that Dad gave me, but before that, I took a pill to know what kind of medicine it is.. My guts telling me not to trust anyone. Especially when I'm having a memory loss. I'm not that dump enough not to notice my Dad's suspicious actions. He's weird.

Kinaumagahan ay agad akong nagtungo sa medicine expert.She's a female Omega and she's pretty too.

" what kind of drug is this?" I asked her. Her eyebrows furrowed and took the pill that I handed her.

" Are you suffering from memory loss?" She asked and I nodded as a response.

" My Father gave me that, he told me to take it  before sleeping. So what is that?" She seriously looked at me.

"It's Vague or pseudoscientific drugs.."

" and what about it?" I asked her again. She pursed her lips hesitating to answer. " Tell me." 

" It can make you permanently loss your memory like an Alzheimer's Disease.How long have you've taking this?" I remained silent when I heard her. I was right,Dad, What's going on, Why you gave this fucking medicine?

" 2 years..." I answered. She pursed his lips and firmly closed her eyes.

" Stop taking it. This drug slowly impairing your memory. I'll prescribe you a medicine that might help you."

" Thank you but can i have a favor?"

" Sure."

" Don't tell it to anyone." She nodded in agreement. She prescribed me another Medicine that might help me to recover my memories, she even offered to help me to recover so I let her. I'm clenching my fist while entering the building. Dad purposely doing it acting as if he's not a enemy. Acting as if he cares when in fact he fucking decieving me. Bullshit!

What the fuck happened to me? Idon't no longer trust him, I can't no longer fucking trust him! That old man! He's planning something and Fuck! Why the fuck I didn't realize that?

It's all acting! 

" Lollipop?" Inis akong tumingin sa kaniya. Venge. Isa pa to sakit sa ulo.

" What now!?" Asik ko dito. He just smirk and take the lollipop back to his pocket.

" Galit umagang umaga? Hindi ba dapat ako ang magalit? The audacity to let a Montenegro wait for 5 hours? " I rolled my eyes and blankly turned to him.

" First of all, It's obviously that I don't want to blind date you. Second, I texted you already to go home and Lastly, I hate you." He licked his lower lip and do the downward smile while nodding at me. His eyes is amused, like he's enjoying how annoyed I am. I raised an eyebrow and rolled my eyes on him.

" Wow, fiesty. Does your father knew na hindi mo ako sinipot?"

" I don't care and that's my way to tell you stay the fuck out of my sight. Vanguard. " He just smirk at me before leaving me at my table. This jerk!

PS:  Vague or pseudoscientific drugs ,In Literature, authors use creative Liberties when depiciting memory loss caused by fictional Drugs. While there isn't a real-world drug that guarantee permanent memory loss, they might invent fictional substances to serve their story needs. Commonly, the name of drug that i mentioned in this chapter is term to desrcibe such a drugs, focusing on the impact on my character rather than scientifically accurate details. Remember that these fictiona potrayals are for storytelling purposes and don't reflect real medical practices or substances.

I'm not med student, I'm a BAEL student hope you understand and I still don't know if there's really such a medicine that can permanently loss a memory. That's all!