Chapter 7

I massage my forehead habang inis na nakatingin kay Venge. Putangina talaga! Kung wala lang akong kailangan sakaniya ay baka nilayasan ko na to dito!

I asked Lawrence if i he could help me sa problema ko and he agreed but he gave me conditions, To stay as his secretary, and to control and stop Venge from bothering him all the time. His conditions are simple and yet my favor are too much but he's willing I asked him why but he just answered me , ' I'm bored, I'll help until that brat comes back to me so yeah, I'll help'

The brat he was saying was his previous secretary who ghosted his work. I don't hold any grudges towards his previous sec, I was just curious about that secretary before me.

See that Venge even your cousin is alread done with you! So annoying!So my work is just to stopped his cousin not to bother Lawrence. At ngayong nasa harapan ko siya ay bwisit na agad ako.

Sinong matinong tao ang oorder ng sisig sa Italian Restaurant?! Is he crazy?! Hindi ko alam kung may saltik to o wala. Minsan boss minsan takas mental!

" I'm sorry sir, we don't serve Filipino dishes here—"

" Nasa pilipinas ang restaurant na to diba? Dapat may—" Sinipa ko siya sa ilalim ng mesa dahilan para manahimik siya. Bwisit nakakahiya tong kinginang to!

" We'll take the best dishes. Thank you" Saad kk dito bago Ngumiti. The waiter smiled back bago kunin ang menu saamin. I watched the waiter went to the counter bago ko samaan ng tingin si Venge.

He rolled his eyes before crossing his arms. What the fuck is wrong with him?

" I'll get straight to the point—"

" Let's eat first. Maya na yang tanong mo"

" Hey—"

" Mamaya na nga kung ayaw mo, kausapin mo yung waiter na yun dibale nagngitian naman kayo eh" I raised an eyebrow because of what just he said.

Excuse me? What the hell is he talking about? He's crazy i swear!!!

" What the hell? "

" Tch."

" Look. I asked you out because i want to asked what—"

" Wala akong alam." He immediately answered ng nagpakunot ng noo ko lalo. This jerk! Really!?

" Ve—"

" I don't know." I bit my inside cheeks as I took a deep sigh, He's testing my Patience.

" Highschool!" I hissed ng nagpatigil sakaniya at tumingin saakin ng diretso bago taimtim niya ako akong tinignan.

" Lawrence told me, we used to be rivals—"

" Rivals?" He asked back but why does his expression a little bit .... hurt?

" Academic Rivals. He told me that. Look I really want to recover my memories,I want to know why my Dad wanted me to permanently forget everything."

" And you think makakatulong ang highschool memories sayo?" He asked coldly.

" Yes. It will help me." Venge started to chuckle sarcastically as he lick his lower lip habang nakatingin saakin ng diretso.

His eyes are cold, hindi na yung nang aasar.

" You really want to know? " I nodded. I'm desperately wanted to know!

" We're not just a rivals ,Salvador. We surely bicker a lot but to be honest, I only knew few informations about you." He answered.

" You have no friends. No social media accounts, no parents to attend every meetings , No interest in athletic games, Social status are unknown. You're a Beta , but I don't believed you. You have one MU but you ghosted it. You ghosted me " I blinked and looked at him confused ,what did he say, humina boses niya sa huling sinabi niya kaya hindi ko narinig.

" Huh?" He grinned and just smirked at me.

" No one knows your full name, Shua. Everyone only calls you Shua , You told me your last name when we graduated Senior Highschool." He paused before tapping his fingers on the table, still his eyes are on me.

" I was surprised when we meet again at Lawrence's office, introducing your self as Shua Salvador and not Shua Santiago." I looked at him, my head started to ache hearing what just he said..

Santiago? Where did i hear that?I heard a sound of like a tin blank line, like a machine!

" You told me you're a Santiago. But when I saw the list of candidates.There's no Santiago written there. And we meet again at Australia when we're graduating student. We meet at the famous Bar at Australia, Shua." Venge said.

Napahawak ako sa ulo ko dahil sumasakit lalo kapag nagsasalita si Venge.

" I asked you what you're doing at such a bar when you never hold a drink and you answered...." He paused. My vision started to blurr, everything sorrounds me started to blurr, the people noise are slowly fading at pumapalit ang tunog ng nakakabinging tunog.

" To forget what i just saw at the house and what i heard. " I heard him talking about for more but I can't stand the pain anymore.

" Shua!!" And the last thing i knew, Venge is there to catch me from falling from my seat.

3rd pov

Just hearing what Venge saying, his head really hurts ,parang paulit ulit siyang inuuntog sa pader triggering a rush of forgotten memories. A tingling warmth spread from his chest, as images of bickers, yelling and laughter, and shared moments flooded in his mind. Yet, amidst the happines, there was also a pang of confusion, a clash between the familiar and the elusive. As fragments of his past pieced together like a jigsaw, tears welled up in his eyes, a mixture of relief and trepidation washing over him.

It was Venge who he sees , it was Venge who he remembers ,The guy who keep bothering him from the past, same guy who annoyed him now. He remembers a few fragments of his memories with Venge on it.

Like him and Venge who has a thing in the past.

He woke up with his heavy feelings and the first person he saw was Venge talking to the doctors.

Ramdam niya ang basa sa gilid ng mata niya na agad din niyang pinunasan. Right, Venge Vanguard.

Napangiwi siya habang nakatingin ng diretso sa lalaking nakatalikod habang kausap ang mga doktor.

" Okay thank you doc." Pag harap nito ay , ay siya ding ikinagulat niya.

" You okay ? I already talk to the doctors and to Lawrence." he looked at him for a minute before the memory of Venge flashed on him. He couldn't help but to rolled his eyes and push Venge's hand .

" Jerk." Saad nalang nito bago tinanggal ang kumot na nasa hita niya at bumangon mula sa kama.

Venge is completely clueless why Shua is acting  na parang mas lalo itong naiinis sakaniya.

" Walang thank you?"

" Wala putangina mo! bwisit ka!" Inis niya saad at umalis doon. Venge followed him na nakunot ang noo.

" Ikaw na nga pinunta dito ikaw pa galit?"

" Tangina mo! Naiinis ako shit ka!"

" What the fuck did I do again?"

" Naalala ko na. Putangina mo." Shua said before leaving Venge there na parang pinako sa kung saan siya nakatayo.

what? HAHA putangina? Sa dami dami ng pwede niyang maalala yun pa?

Venge clenched his fist bago tumawag ng cab.

Fucking Venge! No wonder why i hate him the first time that i saw him!!

That Vanguard! I hate him!!!