Chapter 4

Next morning.....

Jungkookie was making breakfast for her so called family wearing a long shirt and sweatpants and hairs are tied in a messy bun. Even though she is busy in kitchen but her mind and heart is somewhere else. Yesterday night when she saw taehyungie in her room balcony looking so innocent yet beautiful, just took jungkookie breath away. Taehyungie was just so beautiful that it makes kookie's heart skip numerous beats. She just wants to see Tae again and again.

" Where are you lost bitch? Just make breakfast quickly

" Where are you lost bitch? Just make breakfast quickly. I am getting late for my university." Kookie flinch when she hears the voice besides her and look up only to saw Kai glaring hard at her. Jungkookie quickly nodded her head and started to make breakfast quickly because if she will being late again her so called family torture her and right now she really don't want any pain.

Kai smirked at Kookie and lean on counter and started to talk more like wants jungkookie to listen his shits.
" Oh my god taehyungie is so beautiful and sexy, Right? I just can't keep my eyes away from her. Damn, that girl is just too hot". Kai lustly said and his eyes glint in desire just by the thought of taehyungie.

Kookie who was making food suddenly her hands stopped midway and her heart drop listening these things about taehyungie. She felt like someone burn her heart and ripped in millions pieces just by the thought of someone having taehyungie other than her. Even someone thinking about Tae rather then her didn't suit well for her.

Kai smile evily seeing jungkookie reaction and intentionally started to talk more dirty about Tae. " Only I know how I control myself yesterday. Fuck, I just wanted to grab her and fuck the hell out of her". Kai completed his disgusting words but suddenly flinch very hard when jungkookie harshly threw the glass near his feets making him jumped out in fear.

Kai widen his eyes at the audacity of jungkookie and look up only to saw her breathing heavily in immense anger and his soul almost left his body when suddenly Kookie very intensely and dangerously glared at him like she will kill him anytime.

It's the first time Kai is seeing her like this and truth to be told he even felt fear from her

It's the first time Kai is seeing her like this and truth to be told he even felt fear from her. Her green eyes are burning in raged and unbelievable anger and if eyes can kill, Kai will be dead right now. Her sharp jaw clenched badly and hands turned in tight fist making the knuckles turn white. Chest going up and down due to the raising anger and she is getting extremely furious like some evil possessed her soul.