Chapter 3

Jungkookie head jerked badly at one side due to the hard slap which landed on her soft cheeks. Yuna just slapped Kookie so hard that she try to be friend with Taehyungie and even eat dinner with them. Jungkookie gulp the tears and placed her shivering hand on her face and her cheeks sting with the hard slap. It will surely going to leave mark on her soft skin.

" Don't you even dare to show you disgusting sexuality here. Stay away from taehyungie. I don't want you near her. I want her as my daughter in law so you better don't come between Kai and her. Understand".

Yuna sternly said and glare at jungkookie who bite her lips after hearing her. The mere thought of staying away from taehyungie is breaking her already empty and broken heart to the core.

She slowly look up and saw how Kai is smirking at her and how her so called mother is glaring hard at her. She moved her shaky gaze on her father and a sob escape from her lips after seeing how her own father is rolling his eyes at her and make faces at her.

" Now get lost from here". Yuna shouted and jungkookie didn't waste a second and run away from there. She entered in her room crying and threw herself on bed and buried her teary face in pillow and started to sobbed badly. Her lips are leaving heart wrenching sobs but she didn't dare to voice out loud because if anyone will hear her, her so called family will again torture her.

Just her heart is now screaming silently and she hardly stuffed her face in sheets and cried and cried but no one was there to console and embrace the poor soul.

" W-why m-me, why a-always me". She hicupped badly and her voice comes out muffled because of her buried face in pillow. When first time in her life she sees slight sparkles of happiness coming in her life and a flower of hope was about to bloom in her empty heart but it got hardly crushed with her so called family tanuts before even blooming.

Why always things like that happened with her? Just always her? Kookie was just crying badly while laying on bed and suddenly Tae innocent beautiful face come Infront of her blurry teary eyes and her heart skip a beat.

Just how many times she tried, jungkookie can't able to forget that beautiful face and that ethereal, pretty eyes. Taehyungie angelic voice, the way she shows cares towards her, the way tae filled kookie plate with much food, the way tae praised her food when no one ever said a single word towards her cooking, the way their thighs touched everything, literally everything is making jungkookie heart beats numerous times and can't help but to carve her more.

For the first time she felt like someone is there for him. Someone to whom she can relay on. But why her family have to do something like this.

The single thought of Kai and Tae together is burning her heart. Kookie cluntch the bed sheets tightly in her hands just imagining them both together. Her eyes started to turn red in anger and jealousy and bite her lips to control her screams.

No no no she will not let anyone snatch taehyungie away from her. She will not leave the only person in whom jungkookie sees her happiness.
Because,,,,

" Taehyungie is her's.... She just belongs to jungkookie or no one...."

~~~~~

" They are so weird. Jeon Yuna too sweet smiles looks so fake. I didn't get good vibes from them". Kim shine said to her family and let out her inner thoughts to them. They all are sitting in their living room and jimin is serving them tea. Hyunsik hummed and smile at jimin when his son in law handed him cup of tea and thanked him.

Taehyungie is cuddling with yoongi at one side and yoongi open his other arm for his cute husband who comes to him after serving tea. Jimin smile and both him and taehyungie cuddled closely and tightly with yoongi.