chapter 2

All Kim family is now standing in front of their new house more like mansion and look at it with hanging mouth and jaw dropping face. Their eyes are wide after seeing the beautiful mansion which look too beautiful to even look real.

" Oh my god. This is so beautiful dad. It's look like a castle". Taehyungie sequel and jumped around in front of their mansion door and with huge doe sparkling eyes just stare at it. All Kim's giggle at their cute princess and coo at her loudly.

" I know and that's why I bought this mansion in whole Seoul

" I know and that's why I bought this mansion in whole Seoul. And I am glad my princess like it". Mr Kim proudly stated and felt damn satisfied that his family loved his choice. Taehyungie quickly look at her father and said.

" Like it dad, no no I loved it. This is so pretty". Once again she jumped around like a little child and yoongi and jimin can't help but to smooch her both soft cheeks and make a kissing sound. Taehyung smile widely showing her pretty boxy smile which melt her family hearts and look at her with loving and warm eyes.

" Come let's go inside". Mrs Kim said and was about to head inside but stopped when they hear a loud voice from behind. They all turn around only to saw a women coming toward them from the mansion that was exactly in front of their own mansion.

" Hello I am jeon Yuna and I guess you guys are our new neighbour". Yuna said showing her too sweet smile which Kim's find oddly weird but still smile back at her and Mrs Kim said.
" Hello. And yes we shifted here today. I am Kim shine and he is my husband Kim hyunsik. They are our children Kim taehyungie and Kim yoongi and he is Kim jimin, my son in law".

Mrs Kim said introducing her all family with a beautiful smile on her lips and all Kim's bow at her politely and greet her back. Yuna also bow back and her smile didn't drop for a second which makes Kim's frown at her too sweet behaviour and they didn't get good vibes from her.

" Omo your daughter is too pretty Mrs Kim." Jeon Yuna said and slightly caressed taehyungie hairs and pat her head. Tae smile back at her and just stand closer to yoongi when he slightly pull her arm and make her stay closer to him. Yuna awkwardly smile and finally said.

" So you all are our neighbours now and I want all of you have dinner at our house. I will be very happy if you guys come and please no need to refuse". Yuna said showing her big smile and time to time stare at taehyungie which all Kim's surely noticed but they ignored her weird behaviour and Mrs Kim said.

" ok we will come and thank you for inviting us". Kim shine genuinely smile at her and finally after all of them bidding goodbye to Yuna enter in their mansion. Again all of them get amused with beautiful interiors and can't help but to amazed by the mansion beauty. They all once again praised Mr Kim who just proudly smile.