chapter 1

" YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT, WAKE UP"! A women yelled furiously and angerly pulled out the blanket from the laying girl body who is none other then jeon jungkookie. Jungkookie open her green orbs and saw her step mother who is busy throwing glaring dragers on her body.

Jungkookie slowly sit on bed and just look down while her step mom is busy in yelling at her. Well it's not a new thing for her. Her every morning starts like this and every night end like this. She is now get used to all theses things.

" Who will make breakfast for us ha. Come downstairs quickly.". She said and glare at her last time and finally went away from there. Jungkookie sadly smile at her life and get down from bed and make her way in bathroom.

She is jeon jungkookie, the daughter of jeon Minho. Her mother died while giving birth to her and because of that Minho got too broken. He really felt difficulty in handling her that's why he married with another women. Jungkookie was five years old when Minho married with lee Yuna.

Yuna was a totally bitch and greedy women. She married with Minho just for his money and famous personality. She hates jungkookie with her whole being. Minho got too lost in his second family that he really forget about his daughter.

Yuna has a son whose name is jeon Kai who is totally like his mother. Too selfish and mean. He really treat jungkookie bad just like his mother. There is not a single day in jeon mansion when they didn't yell at her and told her that she is nothing but a burden and bad luck.

She never received love even from her father. Well now she really lost hopes in her life due to being love deprived in her whole life. Just because she is lesbian and have more interest in girls her life is like a living hell everyday. Her family members always remembered her that she is a abnormal and disgusting girl who spread bad luck where ever she goes.

That's why jeons barely let her go outside. Sometimes she sneak from her house just to get fresh air and make her disturbing mind peaceful. She always wished atleast her father will pay attention to her but her heart broke when he also take his wife side and bad mouth to his own daughter.

She clearly remembered her father words which he said to her first time and from that moment her life is a hell with those people yelling and shouting.

" You disgust me. You are a abnormal child and total bad luck. You even eat your own mother. She just died because of you. If you were not born she must be alive now. But just because of you disgusting fate she died. You are just a burden here or nothing else ".

That day her heart broke so badly and she literally cried whole day and night but no one comfort the poor soul. Her father become harsh on her and yell at her whenever he wants. He get totally blind with his wife and son manipulative words towards her that he also started to ignore her and misbehaved with his own daughter.

Jungkookie walk downstairs wearing a simple dress and silently make her way in kitchen. She is wearing a t-shirt with long pants. Jungkookie likes tomboy style and She dressed to like this.

 Jungkookie likes tomboy style and She dressed to like this