Chapter 2

This one is only 969 words I'm sorry pooks I'll try my best to make that next one longer, I'm pretty new to publishing my story's. so finishing them is well.. hard :3

sorry chat but its bedtime so NO MORE writing till Monday or Tuesday maybe..??

OMG? 2 chapters in one day its 12am and im eepy

HAVE YOU ENJOYYYY :3

Damien

"shit,shit,shit, SHIT! I SLEPT IN!"I start my day rushing throughout the house, getting ready and messily doing my hair and putting on one of my normal suits. I grabbed my car keys and I rushed out of my mansion and out of the house, I just picked the first car in my garage that I saw of my many cars. I speed to work and i fix my hair in the car, I then just remember that I forgot to buy a coffee and some breakfast on the way here.

"fuck me." I grumble as I walk into the office building, and step into my private elevator that only me and Valentina can use. I then walk into the room (front desk area). I talked to her a bit and she asked how I'm doing, and why I look so tired. I find it so sweet that she cares so much about me.

Later, she then comes into my office and asks what I want for lunch and I can't help but check out the outfit that she's wearing. She mumbles and it annoys me. I want to hear her beautiful voice, she apologizes and tries to tell me something and stutters it out, she just asks me what I want to eat and I tell her I want a salad. I then do something out of impulse, I ask her if she wants to eat in my room with me. I've been working with her for 4 years and if I'm being honest, over the years I've fallen harder and harder for her. I never did anything about it , because I just thought it was some dumb crush that would just go away. It didn't, every time I see her I crave her touch, her attention, I wonder what it would be like if I had my hands wrapped around her throat.

WOAH, HOLY SHIT CALM DOWN, SHE'S JUST YOUR ASSISTANT.

I watch her as she walks out, the blush and her face very prominent. I've thought about dating her, but I'm not sure that it would really work for us. I have a lot of enemies, and if they find out that I love her and that she's my weakness. They'd hurt her just to get to me, I can tell that she likes me back (At least i think so). When I look or talk a certain way, she starts to blush. When I get close to her face or neck, or just close to her in general, she starts to rub her legs together, trying to create some sort of release or friction.

Whenever I see her with another man, I just want to ruin them. I would kill for her, she lit up my world in a way I never knew that someone could. I don't know where I would be without her.

I then get pulled out of my thoughts when my phone dings, i pick it up to check out the message. I roll my eyes as I read it. My family has been pestering me to get married, but I've told them before that I already have my eyes on someone. That 'meeting' that I told Val that I had was a lie, there was no meeting. My family just wanted to talk me into getting married and creating a prodigy. 1) I'm not ready for a kid 2)I will NOT put my kid through the same hell of living up to my standers like my parents did to me, that fucks a kid up. 3) if i have a kid or marry someone, it's gonna be my one and only Val.

No matter what, she will be Mine.

I text back and forth with this person about the marriage, I'm already really pissed off at this point because of them. I get snapped out of my thoughts when the door to my office opens

"Hello, sir I'm back~" I heard her enter "You wanted me to eat in here today?"

"Hello, sweetheart," I say. "I did want you to eat in here, come in front of me"

She walks towards me and I pull her on my lap.

(THEY KNOW EACH OTHER GOOD ENOUGH TO BE DOING THIS, so dwdw guys)

She blushes a deep shade of red.

"Sir??" She whimpers out slightly while sitting on my lap "what are you doing??"

I'm done playing cat and mouse with her, I love her and I NEED her and I WILL make her mine, no matter the cost. I'm willing to take the risk, if it's for her.

"I don't know, what do you want me to do, sweetheart?" i leaned in a whispered in her ear, my breath was hitting her neck as she whimpered under my touch.

"Sir~" I heard her moan out

"Oh? Need something?" I say in a gravelly yet dominate tone.

"I-i-i have to get to work sir..." She hops off of my lap and leaves me my food that she got me. I frown at the action, I wish she had stayed, but i respect her boundaries and wishes. I watch her as she walks out, I chuckle at how nervous she is as she walks out of my office and goes to her desk. 

Just you wait sweetheart you'll be mine before you know it

(dw he eats his food</3)

BUMBUMBUMMMMM!!!!!!!!

CRAZYYY

IM BUSY TMW SO I THOUGHT I COULD BLESS YOU WITH ONE CHAPTER B4 MY LITTLE SIDE QUEST TMW W MY BESTIE

TBH IDK WHAT'S COMMING NEXT, I DONT HAVE MANY IEADS BUT WILL WILL PREVAIL I THINK. IDKIDK

WHAT KINDA SHI YOU WANNA SEE NEXT???