Chapter 1

This one is 1239 words so enjoy lovelies <3

Sadly there isn't much smut, but there might be sum stuff in the next chapter, idk, i haven't even started it.

1 person POV

Valentina Harper

Beep Beep

"Ughhh, shuttt upp" I groan. I just lay in bed for a couple of minutes, until my second alarm goes off, flashing 6:35 am on it.

It was still dark out, because it's still winter (the end ish of it) and daylight savings isn't over yet, I then finally decided to hop out of bed, I hissed when my warm body got hit with the cold breeze of my house. I really needed to get the heater fixed.

I grabbed my clothes that I had previously laid down the day before for work. It was a white button up and a black pencil skirt that showed off my curves. The skirt was kind of short but I usually get away with wearing these things so it's fine. I then go to brush my teeth and then i go to wash my face with just some water and face wash, I go a apply my face oils (only a little bc that shit is expensive) and i put lotion of my face, I'm not sure why i would need to do much more than that. I do my hair and put it into a messy bun, with strands down by the ears and I do my usual work makeup.

By now it's already 7:05 am and I grab some sour skittles from the counter that have been there since last night.

After my sad morning snack I went and got my work bag. It had my laptop, pens, notebook, phone, headphones, folders and wallet. I grab my black heels and put them on after, I finally go grab my car keys/house keys, and I look out the window to see snow.

"fucking hell" I said in a irritated manner, whilst rolling my eyes. I put my purse/ work bag on my right shoulder and walk out of my apartment door (I'm too poor and the housing market is too high to get a house),I then lock the door and leave.

The sound of my cheap heels echo throughout the hallway of my apartment building. I enter the elevator and press the P button on it to get to the parking area. I'm only on the 3rd floor so it doesn't take long. The sound of my heels booming throughout the parking lot as I walk to my tiny black car, it's a 2024 Toyota Camery SE AWD in black, it took me a while to save up for it but with this new office assistant job I've been doing pretty good.

I then get into my car and put my bag on the passenger seat, Iput my key in the car and start it up and I drive out of my parking garage. I stop by a coffee shop and get myself some iced coffee and I also get my boss's usual coffee, which is straight black coffee, extra hot.

At the office building

I parked my car in my designated parking spot, turned off the car and put my bag back on my shoulder and I grabbed me and the boss's coffees. I go and grab my keys out of the car and I lock my car and walk into the building.

It's 7:55 am now and for once I'm here before the boss, Damien, I put his hot coffee on his desk and I walk to mine waiting for him to come in. My desk is just right outside of his office since I am his personal assistant. I then get to work, continuing my work that I didn't finish from yesterday, which isn't a lot, because I'm a fast worker and I do it right.

Click

The door opens, and I see my boss walking in. He's in a nice black suit, he has messy black hair and he has some bags under his eyes. I wonder what kept him up so long, I mean I know he's the boss of the place but he still needs his sleep.

"You're staring, Miss Valentina" He says, his voice is deep from being so tired. I'm guessing he either just woke up or never slept.

I blush "I'm sorry, Sir" I say nervously, he looked at me, like he could see through my clothes, even though I was wearing a sweater I felt as if i was completely naked in front of him, like he was undressing me with his eyes.

I thought, OMFGOMFG IS HE CHECKING ME OUT???

"Good morning, did you sleep well? You seem tired?" I stare at him with soft eyes.

"It's okay Miss, I just had a work meeting that lasted longer than it needed to" He then mumbled, but you could still hear him "if only they weren't such imbeciles".

I chuckle softly, "your coffee is on your desk."

"Thanks, Val, I need it after the days I've been having," he lets out a breath he didn't know that he was even holding in.

"Your welcome, sir" I smiled softly.

I watched as he walked into his office, getting back to work. As he walked past I bit my lip and checked him out a little bit. His sleeves were rolled up so you could see his strong muscled arms covered up in tattoos, and you could also see his strong veiny hands. I sorta wondered what they would look and feel like around my neck as he- 

NOnono, lets not. 

I need to be professional and NOT think that he is my boss and I must be professional.

As 12pm rolled around I started to get hungry and it was almost my break. The weirdest part about today was how off Damien was acting, he hasn't called me in his office to help once. So I knock on his door,

"Come in." He didn't even look up so he didn't know who it was. I didn't completely mind it as I don't really like eye contact.

"Sir?" I said

He quickly looked up "Oh, yes Val?" I blushed at the nickname, then I realized that he was checking me out again.

"I, um, um.." I was so nervous because of his look. I'm not sure what's happening to me, this is not the way I should feel towards my boss.

"Spit it out sweetheart," his voice was soft but also a little demanding. I loved it.

"I just wanted to know what you wanted for lunch" I looked down at my hands fiddling with them nervously.

"You know i hate when people mumble, speak up" His gravelly voice made my stomach flutter.

WOAH nono, Val, calm down, we will NOT be falling for our boss.

"I, um, just wanted to know what you wanted me to get you for lunch??" I say.

"Just a salad would be fine." His gruff voice says, i swear I heard him say you at the start of that.

oh dear I'm delusional

He then says something that surprises me "Oh and when you bring the food back eat it with me, in my office" I think about it on the way to the food place. He HATES people eating in his office, and just being in his office so why would he want me to now?

LOLZ U GOTTA WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER LOSERSSSS LLLLL

IT WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE, I JUST GOTTA END THIS ONE BC I HAVE SCHOOL SOON,BLESS.

DAMIENS POV MAY OR MAY NOT BE NEXT<33333