Enhypen - First word | 🧸 |

Little: Jake

Caregiver: Enhypen

Request/Idea - The author (Me)

~~~

Enhypen would be having a full day today consisting of just dance practice. Luckily, their schedule made it so that the group would be able to sleep in longer than they would get to.

Sunoo, Jay, Jungwon, Sunghoon, Heesung and Niki were all already up and getting ready to leave while only Jake was still asleep. Jay and Jungwon were bickering over who got to shower first even though the other members already finished showering and Sunoo, Niki and Sunghoon were eating breakfast. Heesung was ready to go as he got up early and got tasked to wake Jake up.

Heesung made it to Jay and Jake's shared bedroom and knocked on the door to let Jake know someone was there before turning the door handle and letting himself in. He looked towards Jake's bed and saw the older tangled up in a mess of blankets while sucking on his thumb. Heesung realized that this must mean Jake slipped during the night and it'd make the morning harder. Heesung sat down on the edge of the bed and started lightly scratching Jake's scalp.

"Jakey, baby. Its time to wake up" he said softly, seeing Jake's eyes flutter open, "Morning, bubble. Did you have a good sleep?"

Jake just stared at him while keeping his thumb is his mouth. Jake's eyes shifted to Heesung's hand that rested on his lap and let out a random string of babbles before pulling his hand out of his mouth and taking Heesung's hand, biting down on it with a soft "Nom".

Heesung chuckled then asked, "Are you super tiny today, bubble?"

Jake just played with Heesung's hand.

"I'll take that as a yes. Let me get you a dummy, Jakey then we can go eat something."

Heesung turned around to Jake's nightstand and in an awkward position, grabbed one of the dummies Jake kept in one of the drawers. He pulled his hand out of Jake's strong grip which made his tear up but quickly calmed him down after giving Jake the dummy. It was a cream-coloured dummy with a dog printed on it that resembled his dog.

Heesung untangled Jake from the sheets and picked him up into his arms, handing him his plushie that was also a dog because little Jakey loved dogs. Heesung carried a sleepy Jake out of the room and to the kitchen where Sunoo, Niki, Sunghoon and Jay sat. Jungwon and Jay finally stopped arguing and Jungwon was showering first while Jay ate his breakfast. Jay looked up to see Heesung walk in with him assuming a little Jake on Heesung's hip.

"He's little?" Jay asked them.

"Babyspace, actually. We'll have to find out what to do since he obviously can't follow his schedule today" Heesung replied as he handed Jake to Sunghoon.

"You're tiny today, huh baby?" Sunoo cooed at Jake who was playing with his plushie.

"Da!" Jake babbled through his dummy as he showed Sunoo the plushie he had.

"I see. She's adorable, just like you" Sunoo smiled.

While the four members watched over and played with Jake, Heesung started preparing a small serving of oatmeal for him and Jake. Jungwon had walked in to find Jake on Sunghoon's phone watching an Australian cartoon and Niki, Sunghoon and Sunoo just talking. Jay had gotten up as soon as Jungwon arrived to take his shower.

Jungwon sat down in the spot Jay was in and Heesung sat down beside him with his breakfast, handing the four across the table Jake's My Neighbour Totoro bowl that was topped with some pieces of strawberries and the matching spoon. Niki placed a bib onto Jake to limit any messes before starting to feed him.