🍋 Karuizawa Kei "KIYOTAKA IS MINE"

Start from the beginning

"Sure" When I look at those picture, it makes me boil so much. I want to tear her face up and down

Grrrrrr

"What the hell?!?! Kiyotaka and that Bitch?" I said

"You better go the keyaki mall, maybe peek at them from the distance. I should probably head back home before I've got busted."

"T-thanks, Satou-san. You're my best friend indeed."

"That's what friends for right, right? Helping each-other~. Either way, I hope you and Ayanokouji-kun are back to being a couple. Bye-bye Karuizawa-san."

"Bye Satou-san."

She ended the call. I should go and take a look, I hope I can make it in time.

.
.
.
.

Keyaki Mall

09:30 AM

Looks like Satou-san told me the truth. They were indeed at Keyaki-mall, I was peeking at them from the bushes near the bench. Hopefully the people around me will ignore me.

As they walk side to side together, I was furious to see Ichinose-san holding hands like that while looking at him as she smiling to Kiyotaka, even Kiyotaka's face looked daze and somewhat being forced

"Mou, if you don't like it you should said it in front of her or something. Hmph!" I said, with a low tone to avoid getting caught.

Wait

Why do I feel so disappointed, I should be angry right? But when I saw them holding hands, I felt normal. Maybe it's my intuition that they don't really look romantic, because Kiyotaka broke up with me so sudden.

Being in a relationship or dating should have a genuine feeling between the boy and the girl, in order not to be awkward with each other.

In Kiyotaka cases with Ichinose-san, they were like stranger with stranger rather than dating. I was so relieved and wanted to run straight at them and push that bitch away.

But that would have prevented my plan to have sex with Kiyotaka together, while showing it in front of Ichinose-san. Fufufu~

Ahh~

My pussy's getting quivering while thinking about that, I must be ready because today I will steal Kiyotaka's heart. There is no one who can stop me!!!

Chotto matte-yo, hey where did they go?
.
.
.
.

10:00 AM

Keyaki Mall

It's been 30 minutes, and I haven't got a chance to see them or where they disappear. Where are they? Are they aware of me, I don't think so. Because the last time I saw the state of those two, they weren't suspicious at all.

It's all thanks to him, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I have learn something about not being to suspicious towards other people. It's been fun and thrilling to working with him or should I say 'work for him'.

This is genuinly addicting to do this, with him. It's like a series of detective that I always watch in television, then solving problems here and out.

Ah-mou, enough of that. I should be angry, not remembering all the good times with Kiyotaka.

Let's see...

When I search every corner in the park of Keyaki Mall, I found them. It's really secluded and not many people walking around.

They were sitting on the bench near park. Meanwhile, I watched them from the bushes, not too far and not too close. In order to see and hear their chatter, this way I could solidify my plan.