🍋Asahina Nazuna "Comfort her"

A/N: Read the description before reading my fiction story

A/N: This is will be a new story

Prologue:
Asahina Nazuna, Ayanokouji's senpai is crying for some reason. Because the crying sound is so loud, He had no choice to comfort her with his technique

LUNCH HOUR

Kiyotaka POV

Break time is the best time for us students, especially me. When people choose to eat lunch in the cafeteria, I always go out and sit on the bench park to eat my lunch that I always prepare from my room.

Because I woke up late this morning, I didn't make lunch today. So today I decided to buy the food from the cafeteria. I failed at socializing, and making friends.

SHIT

But in getting peace in the outside world, I managed to obtain it at this school. That's why I always alone, whether it was after school, during free time or during this break.

Leaving the classroom, I headed to the cafeteria with slow steps. When I got there, I saw a lot of ANHS students lining to buy a food.

After a few minutes of waiting, I had finished buying my food, which was light but enough to fill my stomach until school ended. I also didn't eat too much, because I wanted to keep my body stable.

Soon after, I went out of the cafeteria and headed for the park bench near the school park. I finally found a good spot to eat my lunch safely.

Because this bench overlooked to the blue ocean, I could feel a great sense of peace. I muttered 'This is what peace feels like, I finally got it after escaping from that hellish place.'

When I put my food on the bench, I heard the sound of a female student crying quite loudly.

"HIKS-HIKS-HIKS-HIKS!!!!"

A/N: I don't know how to express a sound of crying, just bear with me...

It's so loud, I can't eat my food in peace. Maybe I will take a look for the source of the crying. I can't let a girl cry like that either. Maybe with this I can learn some things that should be done by me as a man.

"HIKS-HIKS-HIKS-HIKS-"

The sound of her crying was already starting to be heard, meaning I was close to finding this girl.

After five minutes of searching, I found where she was crying. She was squatting by a tree while closing her eyes because she had a lot of tears in her eyes.

When I observed her, I never saw this girl in my year. She had light brown hair with long hair that reached her shoulders. She wore a school shirt with an orange sweater outer, she buttoned it halfway so that her big chest could breathe. She's very pretty, is she my senior? Not caring about that, I slowly approached her

"Senpai, why are you crying here?" My low voice startled her for a moment.

"Ehh Ayanokouji-kun?" When she wiped her tears with her hand, she recognized me.

Wait, how come she knows my name? I've never even crossed paths or talked to her before, this is the first time I talking to this girl.

"You... how do you know my name?" With her eyes still watering, she took a slow breath and answered my question.

"You're quite popular among the first year girls Ayanokouji-kun, the rumors spreading widely into our year too." Ignoring her absurd answer about my popularity, I immediately knelt down and gave her a handkerchief to wipe her tears.