🍋 Karuizawa Kei "KIYOTAKA IS MINE"

Start from the beginning

This is my clothes, I don't know if it's good on me or not? My readers can decided it right~? Surely Kiyotaka and my readers will call me cute, if I'm wearing this blouse and my short skirt~

By the way, I'm noy using any bra so don't stare at my boobs like that~~~

Ah-mou, stop staring at my chest! You making me flustered~

A/N: Ehem, this getting out of hand. The author making this story with just one hand, the other hand... were pumping something, fufufu~

Today was supposed to be a special day, it was my birthday. A day where I could be happy because I was still given a chance by God to live, but everything was ruined because of them.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Mou, why is it so loud!" I complain, I should probably lower down the volume of my phone, it's startled me.

My cell phone which I was putting beside the table rang, who is it? When I checked the screen, it was Satou-san who called me. What could it be?

I swiped my phone and answer her

"Hello?" I said

"Hi, Karuizawa san. Are you alright?" This must be because of Kiyotaka and I broke up, the news goes spread and got to her I guess. When it happened, Satou-san was not in class at that time.

I have to stay strong, wait why she whispered?

"Yeah, I'm fine Satou-san. What's up?"

"'What's up' my ass, did you know that Ayanokouji-kun just dumped you!? In front of class and our friends, girl!!!"

"Yeah, I know that."

"B-but, why? What happen between you two? I thought Ayanokouji-kun loves you and you are the same right?"

"I don't know, maybe Kiyotaka doesn't like my looks or anything. Beside, maybe it has to do with his plan with Ichinose-san..." Oh God, I want to cry so bad. But I had to hold it

"Are you insane! To me you are so goddamn beautiful! And what's with this 'Ichinose-san' thing? Is he want to betray our class?"

"I-i don't know, maybe he has is own reason. Beside if it's gonna makes him free, than I have no right to mad at him..." Why my eyes are watery? Am i crying? For God sake, why am i-

"Hiks-hiks-hiks, what should I do Satou-san..."

"H-hey, please don't cry okay? I have some good news for you, Karuizawa-san." My eyes lit up and my crying stopped, trying to calm down.

She paused for a second, and then continued

"I'm currently at Keyaki Mall. When I was looking for new clothes, I saw Ayanokouji-kun and Ichinose-san holding hands while looking at clothes too. Let me send you a picture." Ah that's why Satou-san speak to me in a low tone as she whispered